Nice documentary on Khajuraho and Surrounding Areas

varun

Who the f is Ranjeet yaar? Why do you think that I am a celebrity? :hysterical: Abhe I am a homeless guy who sits on the streets of London with my laptop :hysterical: You can bump into normal TV celebrities easily on the streets of London. Like I have met AliG, two of the ladies from "Goodness Gracious me", TV news readers etc etc. They feel sorry for me and throw a fiver towards my cardboard box :D But if it makes you happy then here I am outside my cardboard box with my Mrs

The documentary was okay. It was quite informative and the experts presented in it were quite cogent but i disliked their repetetive nature- they repeated the whole ' chandela dynasty-land of kamasutra-temple carving-protect them from muslim invaders' line too much and that too, verbatim.

Exactly. CC ki jal gayi :giggle:
You do not understand. I dont mind the fact that they were talking about muslims throwing a hissy fit. My point was, they were repeating sentences verbatim to 'fill up time'. The 'muslim hoardes---> affront to their tastes---> continuous attack' was just one of example of the redundant repetetiveness of the program. They were also repeating the 'and in the jungle city rose 83 temples' line atleast 2-3 times verbatim. I consider that poor documentation if you are repeating yourself to fill up space.

You do not understand. I dont mind the fact that they were talking about muslims throwing a hissy fit. My point was, they were repeating sentences verbatim to 'fill up time'. The 'muslim hoardes---> affront to their tastes---> continuous attack' was just one of example of the redundant repetetiveness of the program. They were also repeating the 'and in the jungle city rose 83 temples' line atleast 2-3 times verbatim. I consider that poor documentation if you are repeating yourself to fill up space.
It could appear very repetitive 'coz there were ad breaks in between, and I've taken out the ads.. They do that a lot on the history channel.. i.e. give a pre-cursor to what's going to come just before the ads, and then talk about it in more detail later.