Why can't the govt ban bomb making material?

King

Something I can't quite understand how the terrorist groups get hold of the materials to make the bombs on a daily basis? Why can't the govt keep an eye on the sellers in a city? I'm sure there won't be too many sellers that do sell the materials to make bomb. I think it is impossible to keep a check on the bombs planted but certainly control on the materials that is required to make lethal bombs can be achieved. Or not?

Irrespective of what others think, we are the big boy on the block when it comes to South Asia. How the fook can countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Srilanka mess with us with such impunity? I am trying to imagine a situation where countries like Mexico, Canada, Panama trying to mess with the US!! What would be the US response like?? Toss a few tomahawks or send few of its carrier groups in full attack formation - that would get the message across!! Even a covert "Munich" style response would be apt and hard-hitting!! Damn!! Cant just sit still after making hollow threats/allegations until the next blasts occur!!

Irrespective of what others think' date=' we are the big boy on the block when it comes to South Asia. How the fook can countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh, [b']Nepal and Srilanka mess with us with such impunity? I am trying to imagine a situation where countries like Mexico, Canada, Panama trying to mess with the US!! What would be the US response like?? Toss a few tomahawks or send few of its carrier groups in full attack formation - that would get the message across!! Even a covert "Munich" style response would be apt and hard-hitting!! Damn!! Cant just sit still after making hollow threats/allegations until the next blasts occur!!
when did nepal and srilanka mess with us infact its the other way around with srilanka

i agree with you partly. But terrorist groups namely ISI's hijdas and LTTE do operate from these countries although without the backing of their respective govts. But countries like Bangladesh have blatantly violated Indian borders and have even dragged and shot a few BSF jawans a few years ago. What nerve??!!

Guest dada_rocks

only soln is POTA yes few innocent will suffer there too but if u compare score of opeople dying in bombblast few people inconveneineced momnetrarily is a small price to pay.... keep them on run.. slight suspicision should be reason enough of warrant and through questioning.......

Ravi , not all chemicals used to make bombs are classfied as bom-material. Some of them commercial off-the shelf chemicals that could be bought from a hardware store. Ofcourse , the ones which cause maximum damage are mostly smuggled across the border.