US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

Funny thing....New Hampshire was suppose to favor Romney being a neighboring state of Mass and him having a vacation home there as well, and then Michigan was suppose to be his as well since his dad has been governor twice there. Wisconsin was suppose to be his due to it being Paul Ryan's home state but none of that mattered. This was a decisive victory!

Lol at the clowns celebrating. Let's see what really changes. Fully expect America to fight at-least 2 wars over the next 4 years. "I don't think there's enough difference between the two candidates, and I assume the victor today will be the status quo, We're going to continue with basically the same policies that we've had for a long time, so I don't see the election, as the way its turning out, to be very crucial at all." - Ron Paul

N screw the GOP for telling Libertarians off.........The Ron Paul movement is a big winner here. The GOP told the libertarians in the party to get lost, and the GOP paid for it. Interestingly, both Iowa and Nevada, where Ron Paul supporters gained control of the state party, both went to Obama after the Romney campaign actively fought to disenfranchise Ron Paul supporters. I guess the GOP got what it wanted there.