Disgraceful umpires again!

Guest dada_rocks
All this clamor with someone's statement that he read somewhere something about Dravid not protesting against umpires. On that basis we slam the entire Indian middle class?
U need to have a close hard look at the word "slam" in dictionary..
Lord snooty mr shewatbah is up with his games nothing else..
Games? Can you elaborate?
I am not going to be cowed down with ur extra-sensitive senses Mr. u can keep harping till cows come home....
Nothing more I could have expected from a person whose forte is racist, communalist, and classist comments.
Meanwhile I am happy posting in match thread..
Let's keep all of us happy and keep on posting there.
DR, I suppose now we can make statements like (just an example): All Bengalis are pipsqueaks... All Biharis are duds etc... Because this is just a "generalization" - nothing big deal, right? Generalization of a society of people is wrong.
what, you mean they're not?? (pipsqueks and duds) well, blow me down. I learn something new everyday. :shades_smile:
what, you mean they're not?? (pipsqueks and duds) well, blow me down. I learn something new everyday. :shades_smile:
Some of them maybe (but then again some people are in EVERY country, state, religion, class), but to say all of them are that way? Be my guest, if that is how you want to state it. (yes, yes, can see the sarcasm oozing outta ur post, so i didnt miss that)