Disgraceful umpires again!

Guest dada_rocks

It's pretty much possible dravid doesn't want it to be put on record. Middle-class indian blokes are just like that get shafted yet not a pip..

Guest dada_rocks

Gentleman is nice euphamism I wud say pu$$y is the apt description.. He is supposed to put it in wroting that's why system of captain's complaint has been put in place .. This shrugging off responsibility can't be classified as gentleman behaviour..

It's nothing derogatory..
Describing an entire population of a few hundred million as getting shafted without saying a pip might not be derogatory to you' date=' given the gutter class and racist comments that are your forte but it is derogatory according to the standards of this website. Clear?[/quote'] Thanks for enforcing such a clear policy. Infact, can the Mods please remove all the posts (original post and those mentioning this statement) and responses to it? This is a very derogatory and uncalled for remark from DR.

at the risk of incurring someone's wrath, I don't see anything that offensive in the 'middle class' remark. Far worse has been posted here. Thre is some truth in that, although one can't generalise, true. Gangs would have protested and we all kow what class he is. For eg.

Guest dada_rocks

Lord snooty mr shewatbah is up with his games nothing else.. I am not going to be cowed down with ur extra-sensitive senses Mr. u can keep harping till cows come home.... Meanwhile I am happy posting in match thread..