Greatest fielding unit!

Chaos

RP Singh to Tremlett, 2 runs, good length delivery on the middle and leg, Tremlett gets forward and jabs at it, inside edges it to square leg, ample amount of time for a run out, good throw, RP Singh gathers it cleanly and fails to hit the stumps in a hurry, they run an extra run there, sloppy cricket from the Indians here, a complete mess there

god poor fielders, Munaf ( a complete moron at fielding and batting), Gangu (cant run or cant throw), Powar (inzy version for india), dravid, Karthick (so young, but cant even collect the ball in right way), RP Singh ... god only 2 good fielders are tendu and Yuvi.

Guest dada_rocks

I wonder how these guys cud stink so much in field when cricket is their main job.. can't hit from 5 feet when all three stumps are visible.. :D

what can a coach do really? i don't see any coach changing this indian side from fielding into the south africans. we're always going to be mediocre.
Dude Kaif > karthick, both at fielding and at batting. Kaif ATLEAST saved 15 runs for u every damn game
what can a coach do really? i don't see any coach changing this indian side from fielding into the south africans. we're always going to be mediocre.
True I suppose. Main problem is we dont play any other sports in India. So they do not develop the athleticism other countries do with playing other sports. Like others play Football, Rugby etc from young age which gives the skills, athleticism to be good runners/fileders. What I say is true. Although sri lanka have same issues but have now become very good fielding unit. If they can then why cant we?
Dude Kaif > karthick, both at fielding and at batting. Kaif ATLEAST saved 15 runs for u every damn game
Kaif is a better fielder than Karthick, I give you that, but he would have choked badly on this tour. he was awful during the sa odi series.
True I suppose. Main problem is we dont play any other sports in India. So they do not develop the athleticism other countries do with playing other sports. Like others play Football, Rugby etc from young age which gives the skills, athleticism to be good runners/fileders. What I say is true. Although sri lanka have same issues but have now become very good fielding unit. If they can then why cant we?
you have the blame the school system. i read that sports is an afterthought and most of the schools that offer a sports program have horrible facilities.

I dont ever expect them to become like SAFs or Aussies when it comes to fieliding..but its only fair to expect them to do the basic right, to hit the stumps more often, to have the pams facing the right direction when they are catching the ball..this doesnt need natural talent..this needs coaching.