ICF T20 Champions League 2012 Fantasy League - Join Now

jairamesh

you cant get wooden spoon schoolboy sabby will beat you he is adding his team :yay:
I know. He's gonna add his team before the final. :(( Damn it. Then I won't be last place wooden spoon anymore, Sabby's gonna ruin it for me! O no, I wanted to be wooden spoon so badly! But he's just a silly schoolboy, only a day or two left and he's still yet to add his team. I bet he will read this post and still forget to add his team and steal my last place position. :giggle:

im winning next one :cantstop: didnt had time in most of tournament so u guys won :P
cant wait that long 2 defeat u.....y not india england test series.....1 on 1...100000000 icf at stake .... if u lose u giv dem to me....if i lose(which i wont) i pay it 2 u....At espnstar superselector.....what say?

I know. He's gonna add his team before the final. :(( Damn it. Then I won't be last place wooden spoon anymore, Sabby's gonna ruin it for me! O no, I wanted to be wooden spoon so badly! But he's just a silly schoolboy, only a day or two left and he's still yet to add his team. I bet he will read this post and still forget to add his team and steal my last place position. :giggle:
dont worry he cant get wooden spoon. he cant add team this late. you will winning wooden spoon :yay:

cant wait that long 2 defeat u.....y not india england test series.....1 on 1...100000000 icf at stake .... if u lose u giv dem to me....if i lose(which i wont) i pay it 2 u....At espnstar superselector.....what say?
sabby ko challenge tu haarega :dance:

betting with me on tests :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: why do u wanna lose so badly?

Why are u taking this troll seriously? :giggle: