ICF T20 Champions League 2012 Fantasy League - Join Now

jairamesh

All the competition for wooden spoon gone. Now I can safely say none of you will get it :cool: Lettuce be realtea here no one gives 2 farks about second place. First and last go down in history and people remember them. Last may be infamous but there are many infamous people in history known by billions. 1st>Last>2nd>3rd... Sabby has let money get in the way of wooden spoon, so now the silly schoolboy has pretty much gifted it to me. Could have stopped me but I guess my genius mind games got to his little head and stopped him from making a team. I think he still can before final but my previous comments played tricks on his mind. :proud: why is 1983 ahead of me btw, shouldn't I be 2nd last? well unlucky for him I guess second last is the worst finish u can have.
Isn't that harsh? :hysterical:

so sixers won...... 3 ghante ka t20 to predict nai kr pata test match ki baat krta h....
i forgot abt choking in blood :P dude i dont even know abt these teams :haha: but in tests im the expert predicted everything even about how prior would do on last day of series and approx margin of defeat azhar ali and asad shafiq partnership which will win pakistan match :om:

i forgot abt choking in blood :P dude i dont even know abt these teams :haha: but in tests im the expert predicted everything even about how prior would do on last day of series and approx margin of defeat azhar ali and asad shafiq partnership which will win pakistan match :om:
ya very correct....sa players r big game chokers.....dats y i chose sixers....