Electronic media needs to get a life: live feed for Bachchan's siddhi vinayak visit is on

Guest dada_rocks

Amitabh is "brother " of the biggest gundas in India...Mulayam and Amar singh.His wife is the member of a party whose Patriotism even you have questioned dada rocks. Do you believe samajwadi party encourages islamic fundamentalists or not???? Do you believe that they have sheltered people with questiobale loyalties...? Are mulayam and Amar not the enemies of people??? If the answer is yes ,then how do you justify Amitabh's close relations with the party and these two gondas in particular?He has always acknowledged his closeness to them and how much "respect '" he has for them.

Guest dada_rocks
Amitabh is "brother " of the biggest gundas in India...Mulayam and Amar singh.His wife is the member of a party whose Patriotism even you have questioned dada rocks. Do you believe samajwadi party encourages islamic fundamentalists or not???? Do you believe that they have sheltered people with questiobale loyalties...? Are mulayam and Amar not the enemies of people??? If the answer is yes ,then how do you justify Amitabh's close relations with the party and these two gondas in particular?He has always acknowledged his closeness to them and how much "respect '" he has for them.
I believe other than BJP each and every party encourages islamic fundamentalists under compulsion of psecism and poolitical correctness.. If I go by that rule it will make 74% of India unpatritic crook because 26% is BJP's popular vote share.... I hope this will show u the sense.. AB is neither SP member nor he decides their party manifesto to castiogate him for the political persuasion of his friend well is being desperate .. and yues media is wring or right in hoiunding him like this.. u guys seem to be evading the question

Guest dada_rocks
Errr you obviously are clueless, as usual. What in that piece did you not understand, let me know. Wont be the first time I have to educate you. :sad_smile:
Baseless BS == day-dreaming.. to make it simple for ur closed midn.. U see ur words have zilch value so obviousyly one wud look for rerference now find me any credible refernce of that dream u have just churned in previous post.. Don't worry about education, pretty soon u will have to resort tour last refuge "ad-hominem" :haha:

Guest dada_rocks
Laugh if you must . But if must you know , the cabal of Mulayam Singh yadav and Amar Singh did support SIMI !:haha::haha: Anyways Man ! I thought you wanted to stick to OP .
Just look back and see whether u have posted even single word on OP..:haha: yes and AB told they to do so he is policy maker of SP:haha:

Baseless BS == day-dreaming.. to make it simple for ur closed midn.. U see ur words have zilch value so obviousyly one wud look for rerference now find me any credible refernce of that dream u have just churned in previous post.. Don't worry about education, pretty soon u will have to resort tour last refuge "ad-hominem"
Phir wahi murge ki ek taang? Let me repeat again since you are losing senses early in the morning. What about that post did you not understand? Go ahead ask me nicely and I may educate you once again. Chalo now make an effort to enlighten yourself..:D

Guest dada_rocks

Don't evade the question i see the word of those post as baseless rant.. Now prove me wrong.. U have not provided any reference.. go ahead take ur best shot see how far ur desperation take you..:cantstop:

I believe other than BJP each and every party encourages islamic fundamentalists under compulsion of psecism and poolitical correctness.. If I go by that rule it will make 74% of India unpatritic crook because 26% is BJP's popular vote share.... I hope this will show u the sense..
Long story short, other than BJP every other party is anti-India and so Mulayam and his party are no different. Yes that is great logic to defend Amitabh. What it basically shows is how oppertunistic you are DR. Your philosphies, if you can call that, is not dependent on right or wrong, it is twisted to suit your arguments, which obviously have little merit most of the times.
AB is neither SP member nor he decides their party manifesto to castiogate him for the political persuasion of his friend well is being desperate ..
AB is very closely linked with Mulayam and Amar Singh. He campaigns for Samajwaadi Party, he defends Samajwaadi Party when need be. He is on record saying he owes big time gratitude to Mulayam and Amar Singh. You may want to do some homework before you expose yourself as one with little knowledge...as usual.
and yues media is wring or right in hoiunding him like this.. u guys seem to be evading the question
What media is this? What news channel? xxx

Don't evade the question i see the word of those post as baseless rant.. Now prove me wrong.. U have not provided any reference..
What do you want to hear? 1) That Deewar was atleast inspired by Haji Mastan? 2) That Amitabh spent time with Haji Mastan to learn mannerism etc etc? Atleast be clear man? Yehan I have to ask you what question you want to ask me? Subah sabere pee liya kya? xxx

Guest dada_rocks
Long story short, other than BJP every other party is anti-India and so Mulayam and his party are no different. Yes that is great logic to defend Amitabh. What it basically shows is how oppertunistic you are DR. Your philosphies, if you can call that, is not dependent on right or wrong, it is twisted to suit your arguments, which obviously have little merit most of the times. AB is very closely linked with Mulayam and Amar Singh. He campaigns for Samajwaadi Party, he defends Samajwaadi Party when need be. He is on record saying he owes big time gratitude to Mulayam and Amar Singh. You may want to do some homework before you expose yourself as one with little knowledge...as usual. What media is this? What news channel? xxx
Why it hurts you guys when ur own rule I employ across the board.... If AB is a crook for being friends with a poliltical party whose politics u don't like why can't the rest of the indians be called crook for voting in the party I don't like.. should have thought before crapping on Amitabh in desperation over his personal relations.... I have seen that interview mian, he said he got big emotional support from amar singh .. and u wud like people to believe that means AB decides SP's political stands but it reeks of as dump at best.... Don;t worry aboout education if i am debating u even in sleep I will come of as well-informed.. have had enough debate to know u have propensity to talk everything under the son except points under question.... Even here I am consistently asking you to substantiate that drivel u have popsted about Amitabha and Hazi mastan but u are going on and on about god knows what.. Once again substantiate those words..

Guest dada_rocks

If you go back in time there are allegations that Amitabh had in the very least extremely cordial relations with some of the Bombay mobsters of the time, most notably Haji Mastan and Karim Lala. Amitabh's closeness was perhaps most with Haji Mastan, the gangster who had inpisred Amitabh's character in Yash Chopra's Deewar. To create the character Amitabh had spent many days with Mastan studying his mannerisms and so on. xxx Substantiate those..

Why it hurts you guys when ur own rule I employ across the board.... If AB is a crook for being friends with a poliltical party whose politics u don't like why can't the rest of the indians be called crook for voting in the party I don't like.. should have thought before crapping on Amitabh in desperation over his personal relations....
Errrr now your tune changed(again!). Instead of standing steadfast in defence of Amitabh as a great man, it is now our fault!! Man you should be paid full time for making us laugh!
I have seen that interview mian, he said he got big emotional support from amar singh .. and u wud like people to believe that means AB decides SP's political stands but it reeks of as dump at best....
Good atleast you accepted this part. Now accept that its NOT only 1 interview. Amitabh during election time is all about Mulayam and Amar Singh whom he refers to as brothers. If he has benefitted from his closeness to them then he sure deserves all the brickbats he is receiving today as well.
Don;t worry aboout education if i am debating u even in sleep I will come of as well-informed.. have had enough debate to know u have propensity to talk everything under the son except points under question....
Errr son? Kam se kam spelling theek kar lo miyaan. As for debating in sleep, thats what you do anyway and end up coming across looking like a fool. So again whatever happend to Amin Explosives? You started a thread and when shown that it was actually a Hindu company under scanner you ran away, as usual. Atleast have the courage to accept mistakes...and yes son aur sun mein difference hota hai baba!
Even here I am consistently asking you to substantiate that drivel u have popsted about Amitabha and Hazi mastan but u are going on and on about god knows what..
Now I am sure you are drunk early in the morning. Arre bhai I have already put 2 questions up above. Read on and be specific on what you want to know. I dont want to write a thesis only for you to change goalpost(as you always do) about "I was talking something else". By the way you did not state what news channel was this Amitabh hounding on? xxx

If you go back in time there are allegations that Amitabh had in the very least extremely cordial relations with some of the Bombay mobsters of the time, most notably Haji Mastan and Karim Lala.
Deewar is arguably the most famous film on an underworld don, in its case Haji Mastan. But, in deference to audience dictates, the protagonist in the film, who survived as long as he bore a plate with the number 786 which is significant to Islam, dies at the hands of his honest brother. To give the role authenticity, Amitabh Bachchan reportedly met Haji Mastan to study his mannerisms. http://www.rediff.com/entertai/dec/27sat.htm There you go. xxxx.

Guest dada_rocks
Errrr now your tune changed(again!). Instead of standing steadfast in defence of Amitabh as a great man, it is now our fault!! Man you should be paid full time for making us laugh! Good atleast you accepted this part. Now accept that its NOT only 1 interview. Amitabh during election time is all about Mulayam and Amar Singh whom he refers to as brothers. If he has benefitted from his closeness to them then he sure deserves all the brickbats he is receiving today as well. Errr son? Kam se kam spelling theek kar lo miyaan. As for debating in sleep, thats what you do anyway and end up coming across looking like a fool. So again whatever happend to Amin Explosives? You started a thread and when shown that it was actually a Hindu company under scanner you ran away, as usual. Atleast have the courage to accept mistakes...and yes son aur sun mein difference hota hai baba! Now I am sure you are drunk early in the morning. Arre bhai I have already put 2 questions up above. Read on and be specific on what you want to know. I dont want to write a thesis only for you to change goalpost(as you always do) about "I was talking something else". By the way you did not state what news channel was this Amitabh hounding on? xxx
I have not come up with those rules u guys have in order to prove AB as SIMI supporter.. I am just showing how ludicrous generalisation u guys come up with sound, same generalisation when stamped on ur face is making u very uncomfortable, I have made my point.. Being desperate is not that bad but do some home-work before forwarding some line ... :haha:

I have not come up with those rules u guys have in order to prove AB as SIMI supporter..
He calls someone brother who defends SIMI. You are blind if you cant see that.
I am just showing how ludicrous generalisation u guys come up with sound, same generalisation when stamped on ur face is making u very uncomfortable, I have made my point..
You did not have a point in first place. Cluless as usual.
Being desperate is not that bad but do some home-work before forwarding some line ...
And now you pull out something from your ar$e again. What was it this time - son or sun? :hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Deewar is arguably the most famous film on an underworld don' date= in its case Haji Mastan. But, in deference to audience dictates, the protagonist in the film, who survived as long as he bore a plate with the number 786 which is significant to Islam, dies at the hands of his honest brother. To give the role authenticity, Amitabh Bachchan reportedly met Haji Mastan to study his mannerisms. http://www.rediff.com/entertai/dec/27sat.htm There you go. xxxx.
Rediff reference with word "reportedly" ( btw i was lulling myself thinking for a change u will come up with some Amitabh interview).Very credible:haha: that too to just say he studied his mannerisms........... ( once again just like u the author is making it all up in order to make sure he doesn't get hounded by people concerned he expectedly puts words reportedly, usual tactics scribes employ when they have nary a clue) Now juxtapose those flimsy word to ur words... "Amitabh at the very least had very cordial relation with haji mastan" Do u see the gaping chasm betwene these two or not.. Well to me it looks like misinformation campaign Next time buddy do the reasearch before character assassination......

Rediff reference with word "reportedly" ( btw i was lulling myself thinking for a change u will come up with some Amitabh interview).Very credible that too to just say he studied his mannerisms........... ( once again just like u the author is making it all up in order to make sure he doesn't get hounded by people concerned he expectedly puts words reportedly, usual tactics scribes employ when they have nary a clue)
Why am I not surprised? Thats why I asked what are you looking for. Or else I will put something and you will come back with some fata dhol all over again. Basically you are suggesting it is fine if Amitabh stays with Haji Mastan to study his mannerism. Now lets turn this around and see what you would do if SRK stayed with Dawood to study D's mannerism!! Errr anti-national shouts already in your mind eh DR. Now feel free to show what has SRK done to qualify as anti-national? Atleast I gave you Amitabh-Haji connection, now do show SRK-Dawood connection. Go right ahead:D xxxx

Guest dada_rocks

U are yet to prove he did anything of that sort.. Don't hop around from topic to topic first substiantiate this line.. "Amitabh at the very least had very cordial relation with haji mastan" So far u have done zilch..