Kejriwal

King Tendulkar

sorry bjp stink with money making men. Corrupt' date=' not as much as congress I agree though[/quote'] So let me get it right... Are you saying that AAP should try to replicate Delhi in the GE2014 and see that a fractured mandate come so that no party is able to make a stable govt? All in the name of "cleansing the politics and changing the system"? Do you really think AAP which has no experience in governance (they don't even know if their MLAs or MPs will behave properly or not, when in power) would win the GE, make a Govt on their own (because they can't join with other parties cuz they all are corrupt except them) some day to cleanse the politics... Till then they sit in the opposition and also eat in anti-Congress vote. So basically they want to first decimate BJP and other parties before they take on Congress?

So let me get it right... Are you saying that AAP should try to replicate Delhi in the GE2014 and see that a fractured mandate come so that no party is able to make a stable govt? All in the name of "cleansing the politics and changing the system"? Do you really think AAP which has no experience in governance (they don't even know if their MLAs or MPs will behave properly or not, when in power) would win the GE, make a Govt on their own (because they can't join with other parties cuz they all are corrupt except them) some day to cleanse the politics... Till then they sit in the opposition and also eat in anti-Congress vote. So basically they want to first decimate BJP and other parties before they take on Congress?
What and others have good record in goverenace and this experience is valubale. We have no governace or adminsitartion in India, thats the frigging problemn. All the parties just interested in making money for theit own accounts. You do realise parties like Congress , BJP and others sell their tickets to highest bidder in many places. Yes thats right auction MP spots so they can stuff their swiss bank accounts and buy gold! And you want this status quo to maintain and you call this experirnce. Rather go for naivety thank you very much. Yes they have expericen in corrution, stealing, bullying, violence etc etc. rather do without that thanks and put faith more in new guys who have no experience this. Do they know all theri AAPs wil behave well in power? No. But we do know the other parties guys defo wont. As other parties go in to politics to make money, its bussiness for them, not to help the people, hence they buy their tickets!! And now they dont want to ruin things in GE. They want to gain power. They dont want to align with the enemies of India i.e the corrupt established parties and their goondas

Is Kejriwal destined to be undone by his Lokpal movement?

He may call it a Jokepal and insist that Anna Hazare is being misled, but as things stand now, Arvind Kejriwal has been in no uncertain terms, unceremoniously dumped from the movement he helped to start. A shock press conference by Congress vice President Rahul Gandhi in which he vowed to get the 'important' bill passed this winter session of Parliament, and appealed to all political parties to put aside "little differences" to ensure its smooth passage before 20 December, seemed to be the last nail in the coffin of Kejriwal's involvement in the movement. Following the press conference Anna Hazare professed himself happy with the draft of the bill. "I would be sending the wrong message to the people of the country if I continue to insist that the government agrees with me 100 percent. Parliament and the government are the highest decision making bodies and if there are some issues where I have to make adjustments, I have no problems. I full agree with the draft tabled in the Rajya Sabha as it serves the cause we were fighting for", he said. A clearly furious Kejriwal on the other hand, took to Twitter, calling the draft bill a 'Jokepal' and demanding that Anna had been misled. He also vowed to fight for the Janlokpal bill "till our dying breath", regardless of what Anna said. I m really surprised. How can Anna accept sarkari lokpal bill? Sarkari lokpal is a "jokepal". Who is misguiding Anna? — Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 14, 2013 None of the 3 conditions which were agreed upon when Anna broke his fast in Aug 2011 are there in this jokepal. — Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) December 14, 2013 Anna for his part, clearly signalled that any semblance of an alliance with Kejriwal was now over. "We have separated now and are walking our separate ways. If he and his party are unhappy with the draft, they can start a new agitation. I am not with them", he said. Although Kejriwal for all practical purposes does not need Anna (as the Delhi poll results showed all too clearly) the fact remains that it was the Lokpal movement that catapulted him into the national spotlight and gave him the moral ground on which to form a political party. Although he has come a long way since then, being seen as a 'traitor' to Anna's cause and an 'opportunist' who only used the Gandhian to get into politics, will be damaging to Kejriwal's image. And if Delhi is indeed headed to a repoll, both Congress and BJP, who are suddenly rushing to portray themselves as the true guardians of the Lokpal, will suddenly go to the polls with the moral high ground, as well as a potentially lethal weapon against Kejriwal and the Aam Aadmi Party. Because now they can accuse him of being nothing but a troublemaker who has not only betrayed Anna, but also a cowardly politician who does not want to actually govern. The signs of this are already in the air. Consider the rare show of unity by both Congress and BJP, slamming his 'arrogance' in sending a questionnaire to both parties asking them for their stand on 18 issues relating to the national capital, including possible cases of corruption against their leaders. BJP leader Balbir Punj said, "What is this height of arrogance? Instead of thinking of how to form the government, the leaders from the party (AAP) are busy making baseless allegations against other parties. They only have 28 seats and they are questioning the Congress and BJP. If they have the mandate, let them form the government. If not, then sit in the opposition" Two senior Delhi Congress leaders, Arvinder Singh Lovely and Haroon Yusuf, also accused the AAP of shirking its responsibility in forming the government. "The 18-point programme can be implemented through administrative process. The AAP is misleading the people of Delhi," Lovely said. Film director Shekhar Kapur may well have been spot on when he tweeted, "Here comes politics of divisiveness .. how 2 bring @AamAadmiParty down? Drive a wedge between Guru and the Shishya. And then let media loose". But AAP frankly, is making this quite easy. It cannot be denied that the Congress decision to send a letter of 'unconditional support' for AAP to the Lt governor, after AAP had insisted that it would never ally with either the Congress or BJP, was a political masterstroke. It was quite possibly aimed at showing the people who voted for AAP that here was a party who was asking for votes and making rash promises of change, but did not have the guts to actually go ahead and govern, or implement those changes. As Firstpost editor Akshaya Mishra pointed out, the "lurking apprehension gets sharper the more you watch the intemperate exuberance and the swagger in people like Kumar Viswas after the AAP’s spectacular electoral debut. There’s a thick line between confidence and cockiness. Many of its members appear to have stopped being mindful about it after the party’s performance in Delhi. Because like in cricket, there is nothing certain about Indian politics. AAP may be confident that they will win a larger mandate in case of a repoll, but there is nothing to suggest that this is a certainty. And while Kejriwal may have made the right decision in not aligning with either Congress or BJP, his manner of refusing may have also been a mistake. As Firstpost editor Sanjay Singh pointed out, It was not Kejriwal’s aversion to forming a government with Congress support that was the problem, but the way he chose to speak his opposition and presenting himself as the sole conscience keeper of the nation. He spoke of investigating 15 years of Congress rule in Delhi and the BJP’s seven-year rule in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi, and even talked of putting some of the leaders of these parties and bureaucrats and businessmen in jail. One wonders how the idea of sending all and sundry to jail becomes part of the agenda for governance. Kejriwal needs to be a little more savvy now. With a repoll in Delhi looking like a foregone conclusion, he will not be able to hit the campaign trail with the squeaky clean slate that he had even a week ago. Earlier all that the BJP and Congress could do to counter Kejriwal, was to call him a non-entity who could not possibly hope to play with the big boys. But now they can call him an arrogant coward who does nothing more than shoot his mouth off. And with Anna Hazare writing him off, he doesn't even have the Lokpal movement to turn to.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/will-the-lokpal-movement-that-launched-aap-also-be-its-undoing-1287701.html

Alka Lamba quits Congress, to join AAP http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/alka-lamba-quits-congress-to-join-aap_899534.html Congress leader Alka Lamba on Thursday joined Aam Admi Party, saying that the party has failed to curb corruption. She said that there are very few people in the party who take decision behind closed doors while AAP leaders choose to visit people before any decision making process. “For last 15 years things weren't going in the right direction in Delhi, and I have expressed my wish to join AAP, will respect the decision AAP takes, “ she said.
It looks lot of Congress and other party leaders will now leave their parties and will Join Aap.