Someone please get Tendulkar off the banner

Parth

When a ball is meant to be spanked and gets spanked but is unfortunate that it finds the fielder in the deep its called bad luck ... but completely misreading a rookie is just lame .... PS: are you trying to fill in for Audioman ?
**Ignored** Next time, try not to get personal.
So' date=' who exactly here is defending Sachin's lame shot to a bowler named KP?[/quote'] Come on Yoda. If you are not going to take on part timers then whats the point. Sure, mistakes happen in cricket and Tendulkar's execution of the shot was a mistake but lame? Lame would have been pottering around to score 180-190. At least, they showed a fight yesterday. I am not unhappy with anyone yesterday. Even Ganguly got out trying to be positive, that's how it should be.
Parth you have lost it. Why dont you focus on other players not Sachin who is our top run scorer in this series and was top run scorer in SA series in SA as well. Wanting our top run scorer to retire is just stupid!
hahaha, if only people felt that way about Ganguly (India's top run scorer in 2007). :D
Come on Yoda. If you are not going to take on part timers then whats the point. Sure' date=' mistakes happen in cricket and Tendulkar's execution of the shot was a mistake but lame? Lame would have been pottering around to score 180-190. At least, they showed a fight yesterday. I am not unhappy with anyone yesterday. Even Ganguly got out trying to be positive, that's how it should be.[/quote'] Ok, lame was a wrong choice of word. But it is not a stretch to expect your best player to take on a part-timer AND be successful at it AND be unhappy or even be pissed about it when it doesn't happen.
Leave him alone guys!Most of you probably couldn'ttie your shoe laces when you were 14 .:secruity:
14 is not so young as you're making out to be. If he can sit on the computer, find our site, and be a member/contribute to it, then he definately isnt a dumass... On the other hand, what he just typed there is absolute bullshit, so............:eyedance:
]So are you saying a 50 is alright in ODI cricket for his callibre' date='[/b'] but if he batted more than we would have won easily. He practically gave his wicket to Pieterson. I would have been ok if he got out to a good ball but a short ball from a off spinner who has not bowled for 12 months is pathetic.
yes, i am saying that a 50 is "alrite" in odi cricket. It isnt bad, and it isnt great. But blaming the defeat on him, is just rubbish. Yes, if he batted more, we would have won easily(thats your argument, right). Let me tell u this.. if dravid had batted more, we would have won easily, if dhoni had batted more, we would have won easily, if karthik had batted more, we would have won easily. i dont see you blaming them? why not? they were rubbish.. total rubbish.. atleast tendulkar did something.. these guys did nothing... and, you think tendu gifted his wicket to peiterson? that guy is a part timer, who came on to bowl, and tendu rightly went after him..to hit him out of the ground.. got a top edge.. and got caught in the deep... u call that gifting a wicket? if flintoff wasnt there, that wouldve probably been 6. So you say you'd be ok if he got out to a good ball? but getting out to peiterson is pathetic? how do i explain this to u baba.. he played all the good balls out.. he was good enough to negotiate the good balls, and then colly brought on peiterson, to finish off a couple of overs.(5th bowler quota) thats when he went out to hit(as in case you didnt notice, our runrate sucked)... and he got out in the deep. I really dont buy your argument, Parth, I know you hate sachin and bla bla, but seriously... anyone who blames srt for the loss of yesterdays game, is an idiot... if you wanna blame someone.. blame dravid.. he was pathetic.. while batting, and while on the field.....