Relax people

King

Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about. India has been dismal in the ODIs for a long time now with the same personnel at disposal. Now why do you guys think the fortune is going to change that quickly? This is the team that couldn't get past the first round of the WC whereas England did make it to the 2nd round. No wonder England's winning more than India in ODIs. I'm not hurt with the results as I clearly knew not to expect much from this ODI team. There is no quick fix to this one and the problems will continue unless of course there is a drastic change in the personnel. Please do not forget England won the VB series in Aussie and made it to the second round of the WC. England also won couple of ODIs in the WC against decent sides. England is a better ODI team than India and the results in this ODI series is a proof of that. It's all good to dream but if you are realistic enough you know this Indian ODI team has a lot of holes to plug. I'm still happy though, India won the real thing the test series :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

I'm still happy though, India won the real thing the test series :two_thumbs_up:
Yes me too. However we have celebrated our Test victory quite elaborately and it is time to give it a rest now. Coming to LOI today, it was a bad defeat. As is the cliche it was not the loss that irks but the manner in which we lost. If we can not beat a team that is ranked lower to us in ICC ratings, if we can not beat a team that lost to West Indies in LOI recently, heck if we can not beat a team after having them 7 down for low 100s then yes we have more than a handful of problem at hand. xx
Please do not forget England won the VB series in Aussie and made it to the second round of the WC. England also won couple of ODIs in the WC against decent sides. England is a better ODI team than India and the results in this ODI series is a proof of that.
In addition to this, bear in mind that the last time India toured England for an ODI series, they were comprehensively beaten in two of the three matches played (2004 Natwest Challenge). Although I predicted a 3-3 draw (that was more heart than brain) - England winning this series wouldn't suprise me at all. They have a long batting lineup stretching down to #10, they have an incisive bowling attack with pace, seam, swing and spin. Their team is simply better equipped to exploit these conditions than India are. The Indian batsmen- bar Yuvraj, Tendulkar and Dravid, can't score prolifically in conditions like these. The bowling attack is fine, but England have immense depth in their batting lineup to counter anything the Indian bowlers have to offer. England are just better than India in ODIs, it's as simple as that
we all know how important ODI´s are.You cant keep ODI´s aside from cricket just because you dont win many.please stop teaching such useless stuff to others.
Did I ask you to learn from me? If you don't want to then ignore it. I'm pretty sure you will get brighter if you hang around here for long without trolling.
Did I ask you to learn from me? If you don't want to then ignore it. I'm pretty sure you will get brighter if you hang around here for long without trolling.
You don't have to listen to everyone, on this forum, once you spend a long time, you just can't be bothered.
It's all good to dream but if you are realistic enough you know this Indian ODI team has a lot of holes to plug. I'm still happy though, India won the real thing the test series :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
I agree. And I'm not at all disturbed at the losses in ODIs. The main culprit in this match seems: Extras: (lb 5, w 13, nb 1)19

for some reason, i dont feel sad or disappointed looking at ODI scorecards anymore..... no one is beating Aus anyways.. sab ka baap woh betha he.. just like WC.. we wasted so many hours to see the same team lifting trophy.. Test matches are THE REAL thing..