Bal Thackeray passes away

1983-2011

death of a great man. even the liberal news media covered his death in glory, that tell you something. like someone said, love him or hate him you can ignore him. R.I.P.
LMAO, this is the same media which will cover Rakhi Sawant's antics for 10 days if required

How did Bal Thakeray protect the Kashmiri Pandits? :confused: Don't recall the Shiv Sainiks slugging it out against the Harkat-ul-Mujahiddeen or the JKLF or any of the other terrorist groups in Srinagar or Anantnag, when they were driving away the Pandits.
Exactly!!! People/media/the powers that be unnecessarily demonize Hitler. They just pick one negative incident (Holocaust) and make a big deal out of it. :dontknow:
:hysterical: Pwned! :hatsoff:

How did Bal Thakeray protect the Kashmiri Pandits? :confused: Don't recall the Shiv Sainiks slugging it out against the Harkat-ul-Mujahiddeen or the JKLF or any of the other terrorist groups in Srinagar or Anantnag, when they were driving away the Pandits.
http://m.rediff.com/news/special/bal-thackeray-was-a-fabulous-human-being/20121117.htm# Protect also means to take care

Bull crap Sikhs adore Bhindrawale they justified his actions back then they justify now too dont we see how much support sikhs give khalistan movement abroad Bhindrawale and co killed many Hindus in Punjab first before even the whole khalistan issue started where as Thackeray was never an extremist or terrorist dont compare both.
But using your same logic of saying Thackeray is the reason why Mumbai has become a financial capital because of his pro hindu tactics, sikh extremist can say that binderawalas pro sikh policies is the reason punjab is consistently ranked as one of the of the best states in India.

Exactly!!! People/media/the powers that be unnecessarily demonize Hitler. They just pick one negative incident (Holocaust) and make a big deal out of it. :dontknow:
The one unfortunate incident was defeat that made him demon O/W he could had died like a hero

But using your same logic of saying Thackeray is the reason why Mumbai has become a financial capital because of his pro hindu tactics' date=' sikh extremist can say that binderawalas pro sikh policies is the reason punjab is consistently ranked as one of the of the best states in India.[/quote'] Bhinderwale created terror among Non Sikhs esp Hindus ask anyone in Punjab how Hindus were targeted and killed in bus killings gun shootings etc Punjab is ranked one of the best states due to its natural resources abundance . Thackeray was for hindutva at national level not for a seperate country from India where as Bhindrawale wanted seperate nation.

But using your same logic of saying Thackeray is the reason why Mumbai has become a financial capital because of his pro hindu tactics' date=' sikh extremist can say that binderawalas pro sikh policies is the reason punjab is consistently ranked as one of the of the best states in India.[/quote'] LOL at comparing the maximum city to the pinds of Punjab. It is one of "best" states in India because it was one of the primary beneficiaries of the green revolution. Otherwise, Punjab has nothing. Case in point, Haryana has left Punjab in the dust even though Punjab was way ahead as late as just 15 years ago. Punjab has got diddly squat outside of Agriculture and as the industrialization of Agriculture increases (South India is racing ahead), it won't be a major contributor even in that sector starting in the near future.

Killer of Millions disagree there Bala Saheb Didnt kill any one he was not an extremist
Dude please stop pretending now, its too obvious. Me and Tiger80 were both discussing Hitler, stop acting dumb, now I have a very sneaky suspicion that you belong to a country somewhat west of India

Punjab has got diddly squat outside of Agriculture and as the industrialization of Agriculture increases (South India is racing ahead)' date=' it won't be a major contributor even in that sector starting in the near future.[/quote'] Well the same can be said of Mumbai/Maharastra now. It once had its time but now there are other regions racing ahead

Well the same can be said of Mumbai/Maharastra now. It once had its time but now there are other regions racing ahead
Maharashtra is anchored due to Congressi Raj. You remove that fansi ka fanda, the race isn't even fair between Maharashtra and ROI (even with Modi's track record in Gujarat). But you already knew that.

Dude please stop pretending now' date=' its too obvious. Me and Tiger80 were both discussing Hitler, stop acting dumb, now I have a very sneaky suspicion that you belong to a country somewhat west of India[/quote'] Oh really what are you psychic i m having suspicion that your not an indian because your coming up with anti hindu anti thackeray statements read my signature you will find out country of my origin.