Hits for August 2007 - Crossed 5 million

King

We are nowhere near as big as other cricket forums, but given that we were established a little less than a year ago, it's understandable. The rate of growth has been absolutely incredible though. The site's traffic ranking (according to web information company Alexa) has shot up 768,986 places. Still, ICF is ranked a lowly 667,446 but this will change over time. See more comparitive stats on ICF here; http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=indiancricketfans.com&url=indiancricketfans.com/ We need to target the top 100,000

Pred, forget Alexa until we are a couple of years old. I know a site which has 1/10 the traffic of this one, located 500,000 places higher. Look at "Visits" under the stats Ravi has posted. Varun has verifed this through Google analytics- this represents the unique users we get everyday. We averaged 772 unique users right through August, and one particular day, had 1359 unique visitors! The site isn't even a year old.

Alexa stats is not very reliable but Google analytics or the ones I posted above are as they are collected based on the visits on the physical server.
Yeah I was looking at how Alexa collects stats and it's based on those people that have the Alexa-Toolbar installed.. and most desis are too smart to let spyware like that be installed on their machines :D

Congrats to all. But i think this site should be called NRIndiancricketfans.com' date=' given the huge % of users being NRIs...desis only make up less than 5% of the visits/visitors here...i hope ICF catches on more in India, in the future.[/quote'] I think it's catching on.. Here's the map for the last 2 days: Note that the Visits are not hits, but unique visitors to the site. country-breakup.gif