Yuvi back in business

u know wat i think yuvraj wil be 1st ever batsman to score odi 200 a bit of luck on some small ground like this and he if he gets enuff overs he can def do it cos he is scores faster than anyone in world cricket and we know he can score big hundreds max cady prediction = yuvraj will score 1st ever odi 200
:sniffle: better luck next time

Hail The Yuviness...!!! 5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg5k507c.jpg

HAIL THE YUVINESS!

160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpg160ez2q.jpgMan of the tournament Yuvraj Singh: "This is unbelievable. Under-19 World cup, then Twenty20 but this is the most special. For Sachin, for everyone else. I want to dedicate this to my guru ji, for my mother and my friends. Last time we were in World-cup final, we made lots of mistakes. Batting second is lot of pressure but Gauti and MS played outstandingly. They played like it was a normal game. We batted like champions. We don;t have a proper left-arm spinner and so it was my job to do it. Narendra Hirwani has been helping me and I have been working hard. Tonight is going to be good night! Thank you India!" B->B->B->