Nfl Playoffs

Cricketics

RAY LEWIS GOT so emitonal there during trophy ceremony. What an ending to his career it will be if he goes on with super bowl.
Pardon me, 'Tics, but the Ray Lewis love-fest is nauseating. On the field, Ray Lewis is an all-time great with few peers - Lawrence Taylor and maybe Dick Butkus had comparable careers at that position. But, the cult-hero status is undeserved - especially in light of his involvement in an Atlanta murder case. At best, he was part of a cover-up. And moreover, his "I am a soldier and this is war" schtick is insulting to the young men and women who lay their lives on the line for something way bigger than a football game. While I'd like to say "Good riddance," I don't believe we've seen the last of him. Rumors are that ESPN has warmed a chair for him in their studios. I will still pull for the Ravens and the apparently nicer Harbaugh to win. I like the way he, Ray Rice and Flacco handle themselves. And as a certified sap, I love Michael Oher's story.

cricaddict, I am kind of frustarted to see him crying all the time myself like during national anthem and stuff. You mentioned about the murder case, well I am not qualified enough to speak on that so I will rest that case but would love to know that. Well yeah I feel he will definitely be coming on some talk show.

Pardon me, 'Tics, but the Ray Lewis love-fest is nauseating. On the field, Ray Lewis is an all-time great with few peers - Lawrence Taylor and maybe Dick Butkus had comparable careers at that position. But, the cult-hero status is undeserved - especially in light of his involvement in an Atlanta murder case. At best, he was part of a cover-up. And moreover, his "I am a soldier and this is war" schtick is insulting to the young men and women who lay their lives on the line for something way bigger than a football game. While I'd like to say "Good riddance," I don't believe we've seen the last of him. Rumors are that ESPN has warmed a chair for him in their studios. I will still pull for the Ravens and the apparently nicer Harbaugh to win. I like the way he, Ray Rice and Flacco handle themselves. And as a certified sap, I love Michael Oher's story.
+1

cricaddict, I am kind of frustarted to see him crying all the time myself like during national anthem and stuff. You mentioned about the murder case, well I am not qualified enough to speak on that so I will rest that case but would love to know that. Well yeah I feel he will definitely be coming on some talk show.
Here's the story, 'tics. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/