Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

Manchester United reject Chelsea bid for Wayne Rooney.Chelsea offered David Luiz or Juan Mata plus £10m. United rejected it.Rumour:hmmm:
no way chelsea would offer juan mata,david luiz+10mills is possible but still all rumors

Manchester United reject Chelsea bid for Wayne Rooney.Chelsea offered David Luiz or Juan Mata plus £10m. United rejected it.Rumour:hmmm:
bollocks I think, I dont see why Chelsea would want to give away Mata when they can afford to pay £30 in full amount to United for rooney

aother benchwarmer for citeh!!
I dont think Jovetic will be, but Negredo might Will be interesting to see how they line up. I'd say Aguero with Jovetic just dropping deeper and Navas out right, Silva out left... Yaya and Fernand. central midfield. That should be first choice. Alternatively Negredo up front, Aguero off him with Navas and Jovetic wide - but that will not be his best position I dont think City could play Yaya furthest of a three man midfield , and two wide attackers along side a striker... they have plenty of options if they chose to do that, but I guess Aguero, Silva and Nasri front three would work best...against higher calibre opposition. Negredo should not have been bought, he should have gone to Athletico Madrid (though I guess they may sell Dzeko now) even Guidetti looks like a good young striker. Interestingly Strootman has moved to Roma for about 15 Mill. 5 years younger than Fernandinho and about 12 mill cheaper. Wonder what Man U were doing, not to mention host of other CL clubs. And you have to question the decision making from Strootmans point of view, it is early days in the summer should he not have waited it out. With all due respect to Roma, theyre a huge club. And Im sure Rome is a lovely place to live in. But they are not even in the Europa league this year are they? Think its Fiorentina, Udinese and Lazio. Surely he wants to play Champions League football, he should be. Having said that, yes this is a great move for them and the Serie A too. Also PSGs summer of craziness continues- Theyve bought Digne, which is good they need a top LB. BUt also Marquinhos. for 35 Mill!! From all accounts he is a very good young CB, but theyve had Mamadou Sakho on the bench all of last season. A prem side can take a punt on kevin Gameiro too