pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Well can go to history and keep going in circles. India clearly never really tried to resolve Kashmir issue and neither has pakistan. Pakistan army is happy with status quo and India dismisses everything as it's internal issue. Third parties have been involved in the past post Shimla. Kargil was an example when Clinton bailed Pakistan out of a mess created by itself. The way I see it India took advantage of vulnerable Pakistan in 70s when a broken country was trying to recover. Clearly Shimla has not worked for one party meaning it has failed.
The way I see it is maybe Pakistan never had any intention of honoring International Accord? Keep in mind the signatory was not some random Shaukat Aziz but the most popular Pakistani PM of all time. If he, and his Govt. is not honorable why should India bother with laloo-panjoo? The onus to produce credibility lies with Pakistan, not India.

Salman Khurshid is scum. Cant believe his is foreign minister after all that was revealed about his corruption and subsequent disgusting behaviour in reaction to that!!! Disgusting congress and no wonder we cant handle this mess. He has probably been bribed by pakis to toe the line. Comes out and says we will not stop bus routes and trade with pak. But if they want to stop it, its up to them but we wont stop. A hole. Stop everyting with these savages. Instead busssiness as usual for us. The 2 soldiers lives mean nothing to him and his scummy mates

:giggle: way to miss the the metaphor, or the symbolic gesture of a concrete wall. besides a having a wall built by India, and if demolished "in a matter of seconds" by Paki forces would make it easier to identify who violated the ceasefire. The onus would be on Pakistan. And that's why Pakistan don't want any construction on the LOC.
that metaphor might work elsewhere...say between china and india...but between india and pak...it has no relevance..bcos that metaphorical message is loud and clear...

that metaphor might work elsewhere...say between china and india...but between india and pak...it has no relevance..bcos that metaphorical message is loud and clear...
what so..India should accept Pakis will continue to violate the LOC, and as Salman Khurshid put it "we should just move on"

Salman Khurshid is scum. Cant believe his is foreign minister after all that was revealed about his corruption and subsequent disgusting behaviour in reaction to that!!! Disgusting congress and no wonder we cant handle this mess. He has probably been bribed by pakis to toe the line. Comes out and says we will not stop bus routes and trade with pak. But if they want to stop it, its up to them but we wont stop. A hole. Stop everyting with these savages. Instead busssiness as usual for us. The 2 soldiers lives mean nothing to him and his scummy mates
Bhai saab ye congress chewtiya govt hai mms ka dhadkan pakistan ke liye dhadkta hai we need Modi in central govt he will teach these pakistanis a great lesson to remember.

vade moham nenu indian kani ee donga vedava nannu pakistani ani pilsthuntadu naku pakistanis antey ishtam ledhu.
Translation for the Telugu illeterates: I am Indian but that thieving rascal keeps calling me Pakistani. I do not like Pakistanis. So Sarkar, tell us, where in Pakistan were you born? Peshawar? Rawalpindi?

Translation for the Telugu illeterates: I am Indian but that thieving rascal keeps calling me Pakistani. I do not like Pakistanis. So Sarkar, tell us, where in Pakistan were you born? Peshawar? Rawalpindi?
anna nuvvu kuda na maa amma nanna indians nenu indian pakistan pic lo yela vachindi.

There you go. THATS WHY I WANTED NO PAK SERIES,NO CULTURAL TIES , SOCIAL TIES AND FIANCNIAL TIES. Boycott them. They mutialiated both bodies and decapitated one. Scum
I wanted a India-Pak series because I thought it would be good to watch. Now I realised it wasn't good for India. India should stop the improving relations bs with Pakistan. At least for a significant amount of time.