pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

pak army have ther strategies, every country have ther own strategies. you are taking USA as some kind of GOD of this damn world :haha:
See, you have no valid arguments, that is why you wanna play the whole theoretical 'they are not Gods, anything is possible' nonsense. Yes, i suppose in theory if an ant fights a lion a trillion times, one of those times the ant will bite the lion precisely in the penis while he is trying to pee and make his dick explode and win. But nine hundred and ninety-nine billion............ times the ant loses. That is what would happen to you guys if you really seriously thought you have a plan for uncle sam. Nobody has a plan for Uncle Sam, even uncle sam doesn't have a plan for uncle sam. For all intents and purposes, you might as well say that a bunch of jarwa tribesmen with stones and rocks could've beaten the Mongols. Thats how much nonsense you are spewing. As i said, the bottomline is, if America wanted, you guys would cease to exist as a nation in matter of hours, with hardly a scratch to America itself.
we never claimed we nuke USA . we just said we can stop USA to nuke us in first place and there are many options for pak army.
Yes, you can stop them from nuking you- by agreeing to whatever they are demanding. beyond that, your options are laughably childish.
one more thing for Israel. no matter whatever IRON DOME can do. we know we can counter them and THEY Israel knows that too. but we know in current situation there is no tention betwen USA PAK or ISRAEL PAK. so only time will tell. but pak army have options .
I highly doubt you know what you are talking about, kiddo. Aint no way you can lob ballistic missiles from 2500 kms away at Iron dome and penetrate it. And unless you guys magically produced the best cruise missile ever, capable of 2500 kms of powered flight, you dont stand a chance. As i said, instead of making bombastic claims, get some basic understanding on how this technology works. Iron dome will shoot down a ballistic missile 100% of the time, since ballistic entry is always uncontrolled.
one more thing about pak missiles tech. india didnt know that pak have nuclear warheads few years ago but we showed them in CHAGI 98, then india thinks that we have nothing to launch nuclear warheads then we showed them we have missiles with diffrnt ranges , then india thinks that we have no Cruise missiles then we showed them we have Cruise missiles too. who knows we are working on ICBMs. :dontknow:
You are working on squat. What your pathetic nation is doing, is sitting around at China's doorstep trying to get any scrap from them you can. You got nuclear tech. from them, missile tech from them, practically everything new is from them.
never ever underestimate your enemy. no matter who they are. Indian govt and ther army and even ther few war mongrs civilians have big problem that they underestimate Pakistan. So my advice for war mongrs no matter who they are, that never underestimate ur enemy.
I am sorry, but India does not underestimate Pakistan. We just don't over-estimate it like Pakis are prone to doing. You are not in India's league. Never was, never will be. You do not have enough of anything to compare to India. We did not win 3 wars against Pakistan by 'underestimating them'. Infact, you lost a war by underestimating us. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_race Scroll down to the part about Pakistan. Perhaps if your incompetent army hadn't been stupid enough to think 1 Paki soldier = 3 'Hindu soldiers', you guys might've delayed us from posing in the outskirts of Lahore by another few weeks.

NO if us attacked china first.
Again, US will never attack China. They would much rather destabilize them through proxies rather than risk a destructive a full frontal war. No pragmatic nation would risk large scale damage to itself as long as it harms the enemy as well.

The problem with Pakistan army is that it has hardly ever done well in conventional warfare and it lacks the resources to fight a war on two fronts. The moment India opens a front on Lahore and enforces a blockade on naval supplies, the war effort is stretched too thin and leaders are left scrambling for exit options. Nuclear weapons are a great leveler and an effective deterrent, but the moment Pakistan decides to actually launch a nuke, India will have no option to retaliate.

See, you have no valid arguments, that is why you wanna play the whole theoretical 'they are not Gods, anything is possible' nonsense. Yes, i suppose in theory if an ant fights a lion a trillion times, one of those times the ant will bite the lion precisely in the penis while he is trying to pee and make his dick explode and win. But nine hundred and ninety-nine billion............ times the ant loses. That is what would happen to you guys if you really seriously thought you have a plan for uncle sam. Nobody has a plan for Uncle Sam, even uncle sam doesn't have a plan for uncle sam. For all intents and purposes, you might as well say that a bunch of jarwa tribesmen with stones and rocks could've beaten the Mongols. Thats how much nonsense you are spewing. As i said, the bottomline is, if America wanted, you guys would cease to exist as a nation in matter of hours, with hardly a scratch to America itself. Yes, you can stop them from nuking you- by agreeing to whatever they are demanding. beyond that, your options are laughably childish. I highly doubt you know what you are talking about, kiddo. Aint no way you can lob ballistic missiles from 2500 kms away at Iron dome and penetrate it. And unless you guys magically produced the best cruise missile ever, capable of 2500 kms of powered flight, you dont stand a chance. As i said, instead of making bombastic claims, get some basic understanding on how this technology works. Iron dome will shoot down a ballistic missile 100% of the time, since ballistic entry is always uncontrolled. You are working on squat. What your pathetic nation is doing, is sitting around at China's doorstep trying to get any scrap from them you can. You got nuclear tech. from them, missile tech from them, practically everything new is from them. I am sorry, but India does not underestimate Pakistan. We just don't over-estimate it like Pakis are prone to doing. You are not in India's league. Never was, never will be. You do not have enough of anything to compare to India. We did not win 3 wars against Pakistan by 'underestimating them'. Infact, you lost a war by underestimating us. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_race Scroll down to the part about Pakistan. Perhaps if your incompetent army hadn't been stupid enough to think 1 Paki soldier = 3 'Hindu soldiers', you guys might've delayed us from posing in the outskirts of Lahore by another few weeks.
I dont think so that wikipedia is enough for ur stats. u can do better than this. i can give u more stats according to wikipedia about pak nuclear tech , will u accepet that ? according to wikipedia we have missiles of 3000 ranges and more than that. so will u accept that ? its not a rocket science what r u telling to me. Cruise or Ballistic whatever we have we know how to counter Israel and when. dont forget ICBMs. also u underestimate pakistan with in ur whole post. and i think i mention somewhere about ICBMs so world is not going to end tomorw. pak army knows how to handle it and when, ther are few options always. the timing is important. war strategies is not a thing that any country make in a minute. it takes time. and every army have ther war strategies to counter enemy. dont know why are u braging soo much behalf on USA or Israel :dontknow: ok bhai jan :asleep:

I dont think so that wikipedia is enough for ur stats. u can do better than this. i can give u more stats according to wikipedia about pak nuclear tech , will u accepet that ? according to wikipedia we have missiles of 3000 ranges and more than that. so will u accept that ? its not a rocket science what r u telling to me. Cruise or Ballistic whatever we have we know how to counter Israel and when. dont forget ICBMs. also u underestimate pakistan with in ur whole post. and i think i mention somewhere about ICBMs so world is not going to end tomorw. pak army knows how to handle it and when, ther are few options always. the timing is important. war strategies is not a thing that any country make in a minute. it takes time. and every army have ther war strategies to counter enemy. dont know why are u braging soo much behalf on USA or Israel :dontknow: ok bhai jan :asleep:
Do you even know what ICBMs mean ? Inter continental BALLISTIC missiles. Do you know what that word means, in science ? I am fully convinced that you are not educated in the basics of science inorder to utter such absurdities and you just want to console yourself with the idea that 'its okay, we have a plan', when it seems laughable to think you actually have a war plan that can succeed against America. As i said, i am not underestimating Pakistan, neither is the indian military/govt. we are merely going by the track record. Like i asked, did you read the link on Pakis understimating the Indians that got the Pakis beaten so badly in 1965, despite better equipment ? I know you are Pakistani and by default, muslim, so Israel will cloud your brain and muslims have shown a shocking tendency to underestimate Israel but do consider brushing up on your sciences and then you will realize, that unless Pakistan improves cruise missile technology known to mankind by a factor of 3-4 folds, you cant hurt Israel.

Iranians are not stupid. For one, they are not militarily comparable to Pakistan, where Pakistan is a much more militarily competent nation. For two, they have no friends in the region and they are not gonna go around making yet another enemy for no clear gains. For three, you are correct that Iran has no reason to be friendly with pakistan and infact, has been consistently the ONLY Islamic nation that has backed India in the Islamic Conference. Iran won't stir without us taking the brunt of the initiative. If that ever happened, Iranians would happily aid us in destruction of Pakistan and draw a mutual border that is favourable to us both.
:haha:
NEW DELHI: Deeply upset over Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's description of India as a "Zionist regime" and using it to appeal to Muslims the worldover to back the "struggle" in Kashmir, the government on Friday summoned the country's Charge D'Affaires and conveyed its "deep disappointment" over the comments. "We have conveyed to the Iranian authorities our deep disappointment and regret that they have chosen to disregard our sensitivities and chosen to question our territorial sovereignty," MEA sources told newspersons. India and Tehran have traditionally enjoyed cordial relations, but that may be changing now. Irked over the disturbing signals emanating from Tehran, especially on its stand on the Kashmir problem, India on Thursday, for the first time, abstained from voting on the UN resolution on the human rights violations in Iran. In the past, India has always voted against the resolution. The Ayatollah's comments, MEA sources pointed out, may have been a reaction to the developments in the UN. Observing that it was a matter of "serious concern", the sources said these comments have also factored in India's decision to abstain from voting on the UN resolution, which was piloted by Canada and several other countries. In its official reaction, the MEA maintained that the "decision on the vote was made after due deliberation." While 80 countries voted in favour of the resolution, 44 voted against it and 57 countries abstained. The Iranian supreme leader's comments categorising India among the "Zionist regimes" prompted New Delhi to issue a strong demarche to Iran's Charge D'Affaires Reza Alaei, expressing its "deep disappointment" over the remarks, which is seen in India as "an impingement of territorial integrity and sovereignty." It was pointed out this was not the first time that the Iranian leader had provoked India with his remarks. He had made a similar statement in July this year. In his Haj message to pilgrims earlier this week, Khamenei had said, "Today the major duties of the elite of the Islamic Ummah is to provide help to the Palestinian nation and the besieged people of Gaza, to sympathise and provide assistance to the nations of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and Kashmir, to engage in struggle and resistance against the aggressions of the United States and the Zionist regime, to safeguard the solidarity of Muslims and stop tainted hands and mercenary voices that try to damage this unity, to spread awakening and the sense of responsibility and commitment among Muslim youth throughout Islamic
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2010-11-20/news/27610166_1_haj-message-india-objects-islamic-ummah

usual soundbytes from mullahs during Hajj season, nothing unusual. There is a reason why defence analysts see India and iran as long term partners and in Islamic forums that has mattered, the same Ayatollah and his regime has voted in favour of India and anti Pakistan. Politicians make their soundbytes, policies are a different matter.

usual soundbytes from mullahs during Hajj season, nothing unusual. There is a reason why defence analysts see India and iran as long term partners and in Islamic forums that has mattered, the same Ayatollah and his regime has voted in favour of India and anti Pakistan. Politicians make their soundbytes, policies are a different matter.
The more India moves towards us,isreal and (saudi for energy), the weaker the ties get between Iran and India.

Do you even know what ICBMs mean ? Inter continental BALLISTIC missiles. Do you know what that word means, in science ? I am fully convinced that you are not educated in the basics of science inorder to utter such absurdities and you just want to console yourself with the idea that 'its okay, we have a plan', when it seems laughable to think you actually have a war plan that can succeed against America. As i said, i am not underestimating Pakistan, neither is the indian military/govt. we are merely going by the track record. Like i asked, did you read the link on Pakis understimating the Indians that got the Pakis beaten so badly in 1965, despite better equipment ? I know you are Pakistani and by default, muslim, so Israel will cloud your brain and muslims have shown a shocking tendency to underestimate Israel but do consider brushing up on your sciences and then you will realize, that unless Pakistan improves cruise missile technology known to mankind by a factor of 3-4 folds, you cant hurt Israel.
u can mock on me if u want in the sense that u just cant bear the facts of war strategies . my science knowledge doesnt matter in sense of war strategies. war strategies are not only based on science there are many other factors involve too. also i am still thinking about ur wikipedia evidence :hysterical: if u think i am not much knowledgeable in the sense of your wikipedia :hysterical: understanding, thn :hatsoff: If u think that ICBMs = Ballistic missiles thn :hatsoff: to you, :hysterical: budy dont u have a Common Sense ? :giggle: Ballistic missiles have many ranges, there are tactical,theatre Ballistic missiles , pak have short , medium , intermediate range Ballistic missiles and dont forget we have Cruise too. Intercontinental ballistic missiles are diffrnt thing thn normal tactical or theatre ballistic missiles. officially pak have no ICBMs , but we are working on it. so ist enough for ur KNOWLEDGE now ? if not then u r free to search about pak missiles and tech. i am sure u will find it more. and try to use some Common Sense too. Thanks :hatsoff:

While Iranians are a million times more sophisticated than Pakistani's and Arabs, unfortunately they do have a radical government. Which is a shame. That said, governments aside, Indians and Persians should be natural allies.

u can mock on me if u want in the sense that u just cant bear the facts of war strategies . my science knowledge doesnt matter in sense of war strategies. war strategies are not only based on science there are many other factors involve too. also i am still thinking about ur wikipedia evidence :hysterical: if u think i am not much knowledgeable in the sense of your wikipedia :hysterical: understanding, thn :hatsoff: If u think that ICBMs = Ballistic missiles thn :hatsoff: to you, :hysterical: budy dont u have a Common Sense ? :giggle: Ballistic missiles have many ranges, there are tactical,theatre and long range Ballistic missiles , pak have short , medium , intermediate range Ballistic missiles and dont forget we have Cruise missiles too. and when i said ballistic missiles it means normal tactical ,theatre and long range ballistic missiles not ICBMs Intercontinental ballistic missiles are diffrnt thing thn normal tactical ,theatre and long range ballistic missiles. officially pak have no ICBMs , but we are working on it. so ist enough for ur KNOWLEDGE now ? if not then u r free to search about pak missiles and tech. i am sure u will find it more. and try to use some Common Sense too. Thanks :hatsoff:

Pakistan is surrounded by countries that dont like it.Its Army has been a big failure.Pakistan hardly has a reliable friend in geo politics.The chinese are as reliable as their products. Iran and India has a bit of trouble in 2010,since then India and Russia.have been the biggest investors in Iran and Oran has always supported any regime that goes againist the Saudi supported ones.Heck they even supported US army in Afghanistan againist the Taliban. India has long secured its borders againist China by signing the Indo Russian defence treaty by virtue of which Russia is treaty bound come to Indian help in case of a war.They did so in 1971. Pakistan's missile capability is limited to1800km.Its 2500km Ghauri 3 was never developed as Mussharaf stopped the funding.It cannot challenge Israel.Lol any idea of attacking Israel and US will launch its nuclear weapons on Pakistan. Also any threat of using the nuclear weapon by Pakistan is an empty threat.Because if they use nuclear weapons againist India they know they risk total annihilation of Pakistan.Also all major countries will try to stop Pakistan from going myclear and that attempt may include a pre emptive strike. Someone talking cruise missiles here.do you know what is the range of the cruise missile?Half of your hardware is of the chinese origin never tested in battle. Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2

u can mock on me if u want in the sense that u just cant bear the facts of war strategies . my science knowledge doesnt matter in sense of war strategies. war strategies are not only based on science there are many other factors involve too. also i am still thinking about ur wikipedia evidence :hysterical:
No wonder your country has a 0-4 record in wars. Its because of morons like you who think science is not important. As i said, your nation and army is full of idiots like you, who simply say things without understanding them and are ideologues instead of looking at the practicalities of an idea.
if u think i am not much knowledgeable in the sense of your wikipedia :hysterical: understanding, thn :hatsoff: If u think that ICBMs = Ballistic missiles thn :hatsoff: to you, :hysterical:
Given that ICBM means Inter-Continental Ballistic missile, the joke is on you if you think it is not a ballistic missile. :hysterical:
Ballistic missiles have many ranges, there are tactical,theatre Ballistic missiles , pak have short , medium , intermediate range Ballistic missiles and dont forget we have Cruise too.
it does not matter what the range of the ballistic missile is. What matters, is that it has uncontrolled entry at 1g, which makes it a predictable path and thus, easy for Iron dome to destroy. Tossing a ballistic missile is like tossing a ball in the air- your arm (or the fuel in the missile) powers it on its way up, but on its way down, its only gravity and a completely predictable projectile path. Sure, you may lob it further or shoter distance, but it does not change the trajectory and it is the uncontrolled re-entry at 1g that gives it the same predictable pathway, which makes it completely useless against a missile defence shield like the Iron dome. yes, you guys have cruise missiles and cruise missiles can penetrate the Iron dome, but you are over 2000 kms away from Israel (Pakistan, that is) and the world's longest range cruise missile, a top secret Soviet era Missile, has a range of 800 kms. So good luck trying to nuke Israel, not a single nuke of your Shaheen missiles are getting through.
Intercontinental ballistic missiles are diffrnt thing thn normal tactical or theatre ballistic missiles. officially pak have no ICBMs , but we are working on it.
The only thing different about them is the range. Not the trajectory. Once they re-enter the atmosphere, it all behaves the same. Prithvi-I, Agni-IV, Minuteman-III or Shaheen-II vary in range from 200 kms to 8000 kms. yet, their re-entry pathway is identical.
so ist enough for ur KNOWLEDGE now ? if not then u r free to search about pak missiles and tech. i am sure u will find it more. and try to use some Common Sense too. Thanks :hatsoff:
I happen to have enough science background to garantee you, that no ballistic missile, ICBM, IRBM or otherwise, is going to punch through the Iron dome. If they have over 90% efficiency at shooting down powered flight cruise missile, they will have 99.999999999% efficiency in shooting down uncontrolled re-entry under 1g projectiles as well.

No wonder your country has a 0-4 record in wars. Its because of morons like you who think science is not important. As i said, your nation and army is full of idiots like you, who simply say things without understanding them and are ideologues instead of looking at the practicalities of an idea. Given that ICBM means Inter-Continental Ballistic missile, the joke is on you if you think it is not a ballistic missile. :hysterical: it does not matter what the range of the ballistic missile is. What matters, is that it has uncontrolled entry at 1g, which makes it a predictable path and thus, easy for Iron dome to destroy. Tossing a ballistic missile is like tossing a ball in the air- your arm (or the fuel in the missile) powers it on its way up, but on its way down, its only gravity and a completely predictable projectile path. Sure, you may lob it further or shoter distance, but it does not change the trajectory and it is the uncontrolled re-entry at 1g that gives it the same predictable pathway, which makes it completely useless against a missile defence shield like the Iron dome. yes, you guys have cruise missiles and cruise missiles can penetrate the Iron dome, but you are over 2000 kms away from Israel (Pakistan, that is) and the world's longest range cruise missile, a top secret Soviet era Missile, has a range of 800 kms. So good luck trying to nuke Israel, not a single nuke of your Shaheen missiles are getting through. The only thing different about them is the range. Not the trajectory. Once they re-enter the atmosphere, it all behaves the same. Prithvi-I, Agni-IV, Minuteman-III or Shaheen-II vary in range from 200 kms to 8000 kms. yet, their re-entry pathway is identical. I happen to have enough science background to garantee you, that no ballistic missile, ICBM, IRBM or otherwise, is going to punch through the Iron dome. If they have over 90% efficiency at shooting down powered flight cruise missile, they will have 99.999999999% efficiency in shooting down uncontrolled re-entry under 1g projectiles as well.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Gawd
i never said anywhere that science is not important in war strategy.there are political , geographical strategy involves too. you are in hurry to generalise everyone. also when i said pak have ballistic missiles its mean tactical , theatre , IRBM, not ICBM. u was mocking on me becoz u think i dont know the diffrence of tactical, theatre ,IRBM, from ICBM missiles. all are ballistic missiles but ICBM is diffrent becoz of its range and becoz of its advance tech. and officially pak have no ICBM, thats why i only mention that right now pak have only ballistic ( tactical, theatre, IRBM) missiles . i hope u will use some Common Sense next time. ICBM is not equal to Ballistic ( tactical, theatre, IRBM ) missiles ganshran bhayya happy now ? :--D

i never said anywhere that science is not important in war strategy.there are political ' date=' geographical strategy involves too. you are in hurry to generalise everyone.[/quote'] You said Pak has a plan for USA if USA wanted to nuke Pakistan. I am merely enlightening you on how absurd that idea is and you are simply trying to hide behind nebulous words. Bulldust. I said that Iron dome is immune to Paki missiles because Pakis only have ballistic missiles that can hit Israel, you contested that by saying ICBMs are not ballistic missiles, which is completely wrong. As i said, have some humility and common sense to stop arguing when you know very little on the topic. You have demonstrated a basic lack of understanding that even competent grade 12 students have about missiles and projectiles- uniform acceleration projectile motion. So instead of trying to hide behind nonsense, why don't you just admit that you have no idea what i am saying and why Pakistan having Shaheen-I,II,III or any such ballistic missiles is irrelevant to Israel ? ICMB are a type of ballistic missiles. So when i said Paksitan does not have missile capability to hit Israel, as in Iron dome missile shield can take care of ballistic missiles, it applies to any type of ballistic missiles pak has- ICBMs, IRBMs or such.