Laxman guides Lancashire to victory

Rohan495

my life isnt going on websites like that, its only for geeks like you he spend 99 percent of your free time going on those databases go do something productive with your life a:hysterical:
Yeah, i should take a hint from you and get myself a webcam - make "emo" pics of myself looking "cool" wearing cheap lookin' BLING BLING :hysterical: ...and there are only 2 people here ganging up on you, not 4
how pathetic dude' date=' 4 people have to gang up on one person, you guys are probably old as fuk too. thats sad man i just sit here and laugh[/quote'] Ran out abuse my bwoy ? No worries... Keep searching your grey cells.. its been a while since they have been last used... :hysterical:
yea man i rock a ganesha if that what you consider bling bling. Why dont you man? oh yea i forgot you might give people nightmares
F*cking hell man, this is the most douchebaggiest diss i have ever heard...for a minute i actually thought i was in 3rd grade; "you might give people nightmares"...try a little harder kiddo Face it Rowan, you got pwned. Man up son, there aint no shame in being pwned by the Predator :hysterical: Anyway, i shall leave this thread now and let others pick on you. Share the fun and all that. Later
but anyways man' date=' my friend owns a preschool, i can make you cheif guest to play and pick on some toddlers, they need people like you because theyre bored all day[/quote'] Pre-school ? Heard you were rejected admission ! Tough luck... Keep trying kid.. Strange things have happened in life.. :haha: P.S I am tired laughing, thanks for the entertainment fella. Do pay a visit once in a while and keep all of us in high spirits. :haha:
lol laughing? dude your probably cryin cuz u cant step up to my level.
Oh, you even have a level ? :haha: Anyways son , t'was awsm exposin ur abs dimwit knowledg in cricket.. Go sleep now. may the morrow will hold smtin betr fr ya.. Good night ! Sugar dreams ! :hysterical: