Pathan speed watch

Gambit

I would say crapthan bowled well yesterday. So for now I will call him by his birth name of Irfan. However, lets not get carried away. He was still bowling at around 79mph. He was also bowling in the most favourable conditions possible. In his favour he was doing something he usually cant do and that was bowling it accuaratel. Can he keep this up? he also swung it less but was more accurate. Always said he could be used as a 5th bowler in odis. As a genuine 5th bowler as in in 2nd change and only 7/8 overs. However, long way to go and on diff pitches and on diff days I guarntee he will crumble and go back to his old self. For now well bowled Irfan

I would say crapthan bowled well yesterday. So for now I will call him by his birth name of Irfan. However, lets not get carried away. He was still bowling at around 79mph. He was also bowling in the most favourable conditions possible. In his favour he was doing something he usually cant do and that was bowling it accuaratel. Can he keep this up? he also swung it less but was more accurate. Always said he could be used as a 5th bowler in odis. As a genuine 5th bowler as in in 2nd change and only 7/8 overs. However, long way to go and on diff pitches and on diff days I guarntee he will crumble and go back to his old self. For now well bowled Irfan
hahaha Who cares what his speed is ? The most important facet of his game (bowling wise) is his swing. He wasn't swinging it that much yesterday, but if he can recover that swing he will be a threat no matter what pace he bowls at. He has the accuracy, all he needs is control over swing. That is one devastating combination.
why wasn't Pathan giving the new ball? Pathan and Agarkar would be a better combo with Pathan swinging it back into the right handers
Cause he doesn't deserve it yet based on how piss poor he was before he was dumped. If he bowls well enough, he will get the new ball back.
4-1-20-2. Brilliant spell from Pathan. Somewhere in the realms of greater London, a Punjabi dude who posts on this forum is beating his head on a desk.
:hysterical::hysterical:
Cause he doesn't deserve it yet based on how piss poor he was before he was dumped. If he bowls well enough, he will get the new ball back.
I think if Pathan is played he should be given the new ball regardless of his previous form. That's when he is most effective. Probably, it doesn't mater so much in 20/20 because the ball stays new for most of the game anyways.