Pleasing Stats...

Enjoy them while you can: 1. India has beaten Pakistan 5 times out of 5 in World Cups 2. India is undefeated in 20/20 3. India has a 100% win record against Pakistan in 20/20 (ahahahahaha bro!) Meanwhile, eating meat is supposed to help aggression, but that's of little use if you channel it into twatting your team mate/steroid junkie partner with a bat and getting sent home... Eating vegetables, however, is good for you. Carrots help your vision, and when you hit the stumps from 22 yards 3 times out of 3 in a bowl out, while your 'agressive neighbours' can't hit a mule's ass with a banjo, they pay off!...

Come on guys, seriously, you think I wasn't going to pay a visit on a day like this? It would be rude not to! Hope you're all keeping well! Crazy news about Dravid today too, my fave Indian player ever, but I'm undecided as to if he was captaincy material, despite the impressive overseas wins. I can't wait to see him knuckle down and grind out those big scores that sap the opponents in Test matches again, especially considering who we're playing next!!!

Eating vegetables' date=' however, is good for you. Carrots help your vision, and when you hit the stumps from 22 yards 3 times out of 3 in a bowl out, while your 'agressive neighbours' can't hit a mule's ass with a banjo, they pay off!...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: