Jaffer ruins his ton

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton IN second test second inning he did play a stupid shot in fading lights.. why wud u go for hook .. tell u these guys don't take game as seriously as fgans do...there was no freaking need of that shot :wall:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton

Dsr you are one of the biggest losers i have ever come across. What if India had a Christian player in the side' date=' such as Hayden, would you mind it if he done the cross symbol on his chest?[/quote'] No I would not mind if a christian played for india and crossed himself. Sree is not christian but crosses himself regularly but you barely notice. Thats the point overtly over the top religious religious celebrations like what muslims seem to want to indulge in are mad. If a hindu done a puja after a ton I would also think it similarly crazy. However you don't seem to see it. Also islamic fundamentalism is a threat to to everyone which is something some do not want to admit. What next stop people doing cartoons criticising so called prophets or put fatwas on people doing fictional representations of so called prophets in a book.

By doing a stupid pak celebration going on his hands and knees. Very sad to see.
Dsr, you can't be serious. I've seen plenty of players kiss the pitch after a ton. I thought you were talking about him throwing his wicket away, but you are off again in your own little world there. Why am I not surprised?
Own little world :lmao: :lmao: Clearly you have not been watching the news for the last decade or so.

By doing a stupid pak celebration going on his hands and knees. Very sad to see.
Dsr, you can't be serious. I've seen plenty of players kiss the pitch after a ton. I thought you were talking about him throwing his wicket away, but you are off again in your own little world there. Why am I not surprised?
Own little world :lmao: :lmao: Clearly you have not been watching the news for the last decade or so.
:lmao: Yes because all sportsmen or cricketers who've done Sajda in public before have agone on to become terrorists?

There is a big difference between supporting terrorism and trying to understand the root causes of it. Unfortunately it's no use trying to explain this to you Dsr.
Here we go, understand the root causes???? True colours being shown here. You have just proved my whole point. Yeah cos I really want to understand why some nutter packed full of explosives kills loads of innocent people on a train. Clearly you are more clever then me as you understand the causes of why someone would do this. :duh:

Re: Jaffer ruins his ton Pathetic pathetic thread! Words fail me to describe how silly, inane and abysmal dsr has shown his mentality to be. I guess Chanderpaul donates large sums of money to Al Qaeda just because he kisses the pitch every time after a ton.

There is a big difference between supporting terrorism and trying to understand the root causes of it. Unfortunately it's no use trying to explain this to you Dsr.
Here we go, understand the root causes???? True colours being shown here. You have just proved my whole point. Yeah cos I really want to understand why some nutter packed full of explosives kills loads of innocent people on a train. Clearly you are more clever then me as you understand the causes of why someone would do this. :duh:
:wall: I have no justification or support in any way shape or form for those who kill innocents. I'm talking about those who are continually oppressed and see no way out other than trying to fight against their oppressors.