Gandhiji keeps amazing me: Bhai mahan the aap janaab

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
KPS Gill is a public figure ' date=' He can speak his mind provided he can back it up with facts ! The question I have is can we or can we not discuss topics like this which invariably becomes religious in nature? Please clarify , because I don't want the Moderators to come into the picture later like Indian Police and start lecturing !:D:D[/quote'] It has not become religious so far unless u intend to, to make ur point..:cantstop:

DR...I feel there is no point in arguing with these Indians deeply influenced by our history books. Our history has been completely distorted by Nehruvians and it's irreversible now. Period. Just imagine this simple fact...since class 4 we have been taught that everything is "beautiful" about Gandhiji and Chaaa ChaaJi...heck every year we continue to celebrate "Chaa Chaa" jis birthday as Children's day. Now suddenly one fine day if we will try to show them some truth, which is other than what image they have been having...they will not accept and instead term you as hate-monger. Bhai....arguing with these people is like telling a local mosque Imam that Caliph Umar was actually an invader and not a revered "Sahaba" of your prophet. Meaning is, same as Imam will not accept Umar as invader, our "educated" Indians are not going to accept that Gandhiji was not so great -- even though they have never actually seen Gandhi in their lifetime, they will be ready to condemn any KPS Gill without checking Gill's credentials. It's like banging head against wall....sadly our children will have to read these same Marxian and nehruvian ideologists history, so they will also continue to chant the raag that Gandhiji was the greatest thing ever happened to India.

That is not the "Tao" of this website ... thats merely a nice informal "about us and how we came to be" thing written by Doc. The "Tao" of this forum is there are No rules ... except for abuse.
Stop meandering. The About Us section of a website is what is used to define a Company or its policies. You are smart enough to realize that. Now there are only 2 things: 1) I am right and this site was never meant as a debating one as you proclaim(but can not admit) 2) You have NOT done your job and NOT updated that section. Which one is it now? Straight shooting please. xxxx

Guest dada_rocks
Matlab basically when I talk to BB you have to get in between and vice-versa. Let him be, he is a grown-up man who has just mentioned something to which I have replied. As for you good to see you realize this is NOT a debate site. Hopefully we can keep it to discussions now. xxx
Once again it's open forum and as long as one is not taking detour like you it should be fine..I can see after ad-hominme and detour u have taken up semantics of discusison and debate, well continue on that won't interfere.. These semantics are nto my forte anyway:giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
Incorrect. What you have said is closer to a personal non sequitur. Ad hominem is a vicious personal attack. Look it up.
Vicious word u have added.. I am not in mood taking it up because more I respond more detour this thread takes .. Although It's heartening u at least accpet what u were doing is something whihc is not ON in debate... yehan to maharathi hai non-sequitur, ad hominem, red herring yada yada ke and even when I point that out it hardly makes any difference to them..Anyway if I take offence ur words it becomes sthg if I don't even then it reamainss sthg whihc is silly in debate..

DR...I feel there is no point in arguing with these Indians deeply influenced by our history books. Our history has been completely distorted by Nehruvians and it's irreversible now. Period. Just imagine this simple fact...since class 4 we have been taught that everything is "beautiful" about Gandhiji and Chaaa ChaaJi...heck every year we continue to celebrate "Chaa Chaa" jis birthday as Children's day. Now suddenly one fine day if we will try to show them some truth, which is other than what image they have been having...they will not accept and instead term you as hate-monger. Bhai....arguing with these people is like telling a local mosque Imam that Caliph Umar was actually an invader and not a revered "Sahaba" of your prophet. Meaning is, same as Imam will not accept Umar as invader, our "educated" Indians are not going to accept that Gandhiji was not so great -- even though they have never actually seen Gandhi in their lifetime, they will be ready to condemn any KPS Gill without checking Gill's credentials. It's like banging head against wall....sadly our children will have to read these same Marxian and nehruvian ideologists history, so they will also continue to chant the raag that Gandhiji was the greatest thing ever happened to India.
How ironic is your post?! Bol to aise raho hai jaise Gandhiji ke peeche tum hi chal rahe the Dandi march main. Neither you, I nor anyone else on this forum was alive at that time. You choose to form your version of history from 'other sources', most of us do it from mainstream ones.

Vicious word u have added.. I am not in mood taking it up because more I respond more detour this thread takes .. Although It's heartening u at least accpet what u were doing is something whihc is not ON in debate... yehan to maharathi hai non-sequitur' date= ad hominem, red herring yada yada ke and even when I point that out it hardly makes any difference to them..Anyway if I take offence ur words it becomes sthg if I don't even then it reamainss sthg whihc is silly in debate..
Nope. Check my post. I assigned a term to what your description of my post was.

Why you are afraid of my PM :haha::hysterical: Heres the PC version ... we are a primarily cricket website ... Enjoy your PC version !
Not afraid and why are you afraid of stating your blunt opinion openly. In your official capacity as a Moderator , I want yours as well as other MODS stance very clear and on record. The MODS have visited this thread and looks like they are fine with it. I am really surprised because clearly the OP deals with the fact that Gandhi failed to criticize religious bigotry ! Let's not kid ourselves and say that this was not meant to be religious thread because in essence it is.

Not afraid and why are you afraid of stating your blunt opinion openly. In your official capacity as a Moderator ' date=' I want yours as well as other MODS stance very clear and on record. The MODS have visited this thread and looks like they are fine with it. I am really surprised because clearly the OP deals with the fact that Gandhi failed to criticize religious bigotry ! Let's not kid ourselves and say that this was not meant to be religious thread because in essence it is.[/quote'] KR, I think you are right. Religion is the core issue of this thread.

Neither you, I nor anyone else on this forum was alive at that time.
So then why lynching DR??..Gambit saab.
You choose to form your version of history from 'other sources', most of us do it from mainstream ones.
Washed brain strikes again!!!.... So you can define "mainstream source" and so called "other source". And then please enlighten me who created our History books a.k.a. our "Mainstream source.

Guest dada_rocks
I know I remember those days in primary school doing prabhat-phery on 15th august and 26th January shouting : Chacha nehru ki jai :haha: Anyway Sandtest I am pretty old on thsi forum you can't imagine when I started what kind of rank ignorance was rampant. We have come a long way. Even the seasoned ones most of the time never came across the fact.. I am just doing my job to bring these dark secrets to notice . It does give people persepctive no matter how much they deny. See noone can deny here Gandhiji did turn deaf over these words so far none has done that all are busy with throwing other good qualities of Gandhiji that in some way is endorsement of OP. Message is Gandhiji can only be defended here by throwing other good qualities of his : message is loud and clear even from seasoned ones. KR even accepted that gandhiji did do appeasement with an intention to keep India in one piece. ( Had I asked him to accept this stand alone he wud have never done that but in course of debate he had to). Nobody is denying the good intention of leaders like Gandhi orNehru or Patel. Point of contention is whether the line they took in quest of doing some good was right or not. As it turns out Gandhiji despite all the appeasement cud neither succedd in keeping India in one piece nor in keeping communal harmony intact. Message again is loud and clear appeasement doesn't work and hence course correction is needed. Making same mistake again and again is not wise. Remember mere good intention is never good enough as they say path to hell is always ridden with good intentions.

Guest dada_rocks
Nope. Check my post. I assigned a term to what your description of my post was.
You do know that even non-sequitur is not ON in debate, don't you.. besides it;s not for u to decide whether I should take offence or not u make personal remark in debate whihc doesn;t involve me as a person I reserve the right to get offended.:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
How ironic is your post?! Bol to aise raho hai jaise Gandhiji ke peeche tum hi chal rahe the Dandi march main. Neither you' date=' I nor anyone else on this forum was alive at that time. You choose to form your version of history from 'other sources', most of us do it from mainstream ones.[/quote'] Find me the mainstream reference which denies the fact that Ali brother said those words and Gandhiji didn't address those. Yes MOPLA episode story is as mainstream as they come . It's actually detailed in Young India Gandhiji's own magazine.

BTW lets hear your views on why this topic is not suitable for this website.:tounge_smile:
When did I say that ? I don't make the rules here . It's only after Ravi and the MODS came up the directive that these topics should not be discussed or discussed sparingly , I decided to oblige and want others to oblige. Even Gambit agrees that this thread in essence religious. I am sure others will agree also. Then the question begs , does it go against the forum dictum. What say you Sir ?

Guest dada_rocks
Not afraid and why are you afraid of stating your blunt opinion openly. In your official capacity as a Moderator ' date=' I want yours as well as other MODS stance very clear and on record. The MODS have visited this thread and looks like they are fine with it. I am really surprised because clearly the OP deals with the fact that Gandhi failed to criticize religious bigotry ! Let's not kid ourselves and say that this was not meant to be religious thread because in essence it is.[/quote'] Why are you hell bent on forcing MODS to remote login to ur cerebral CPU for decision making. If tomorrow Imaam Bukhari says the same thing , replacing afghanistan with pakistan will that issue be suitable for debate here , just curious.:cantstop:

Why are you hell bent on forcing MODS to remote login to ur cerebral CPU for decision making. If tomorrow Imaam Bukhari says the same thing ' date= replacing afghanistan with pakistan will that issue be suitable for debate here , just curious.:cantstop:
When did I say that ! All I said , policing aftermath is not acceptable ! If this is a religious thread , either close it before it degenerates further or don't close it at all.