Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour 2013

Raghav_12

Federer defeats Djokovic at Dubai' date='faces Berdych in the finals[/quote'] I watched the last two sets. Federer was great. He is playing much better this year than last year. On the other hand, Novak's Boris Becker experiment doesn't seem to be working quite well. :giggle:

I watched the last two sets. Federer was great. He is playing much better this year than last year. On the other hand' date=' Novak's Boris Becker experiment doesn't seem to be working quite well. :giggle:[/quote'] I would have my doubts on Becker as a coach. Have rarely seen players with an inherent natural flair being successful coaches. And I rate Becker very highly as a player.

There's nothing to take from a 500 event. I mean Delpo won a lot of 500 events last year but did nothing at the majors. So IW will give us a better idea of things are panning out. Djokovic looked rusty and lethargic throughout this tournament, he's had some game time. Murray lost in his 500 match today as well.

As for Tsonga vs Djokovic' date=' this one could be close or Djokovic could walk it, Novak has 5 in a row vs Tsonga and the last couple very emphatic.[/quote'] What are you on about? Tsonga got knocked out 3 days ago.

Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour

It's quite common on here, Raghav and Zep1706, whilst Nadal is in the draw they'll be posting away all the time. The moment he's out, the less interest they've shown.
Nadal won Rio. I didn't post even once so just stfu. There is much more to life for me than tennis or cricket or this forum. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk