ICF World T20I Draft

Teams;

Team 1(Sidhoni) : Dhoni, Malinga, Warner, G.Smith, Finn, Taylor, White, amir, G.Dockrell, L.Wright, J.Mubarak.

Team 2(SLICK) : Gambhir, M.Morkel, Tsotsobe, R.Sharma, D.Hussey, M.Samuels, Kieswetter, Hafeez, Dernbach, Abdur Razzak, ...

Team 3(zakk) : Gayle, Narine, Steyn, M.Jayawardene, Hales, Afridi, K.Akmal, Dinda, Bailey, Jeetan Patel, Noor Ali Zardan.

Team 4(jaf) : K.Pieterson, A.Mendis, Misbah, Balaji, Guptill, Langveldt, D.Smith, Tait, Masakadza, A.Kervezee, B.Taylor.

Team 5(BG) : ABDV, Raina, Swann, Starc, Kohli, Pollard, Nannes, A.Razzak(Pak), Dilshan, A.Morkel, Ed Jouce.

Team 6(Sooda) : Yuvraj, Gul, Sangakara, Vettori, Morgan, Ojha, J.Botha, L.Simmons, Shakib, M.Shahzad, M.Clarke.

Team 7(adi) : B.McCullum, Ajmal, dwayne bravo, I.Pathan, Mathews, Duminy, S.Broad, M.Johnson, J.Charles, D.Miller, U.Akmal

Team 8(Lord) : Watson, Kallis, R.Mclaren, Ryan T.Deoschate, RPSingh, Butler, Franklin, N.McCullum, A.Botha, S.Malik

sid your again saying the same thing my question is what if a player have'nt played any of those leagues yet then he will have the inferior avg na ?
if you want to count their league avgs then everyone should hv played in those leagues but thats not the case here
and pls post your team with the avgs sid p.s so that we can come to a conclusion
:protest:
Domestic T20 averages can be used na? Or IPL/Big Bash websites...? I have to admit picking the sides was the most fun bit for me' date=' kinda lost interest now...sorry :nervous:[/quote'] no its not available there you can only get the avg of those players with most runs and wks not others. i've also asked sidhoni to post his team with the numbers he is asking for, but he didn do so lets continue with the idea thats already proposed!