ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

zakk u still have time change madeep. use your subs man
but he is scoring today and not gonna change him at all till end of IPL :--D and one suggestion for all of you don't get any SRH bowler in your team for todays game :hehe:

but I have many players from tomorrows game in my team as well so no more subs :dance:
Yeah you have 3 players for tommorow already, you won't miss much cause Gayle, Kohli can't perform every time. Save transfers :two_thumbs_up:
wow good news :yay:
:whine: Gonna have to make 1 change now :wall: Who? :nervous: Has to be someone who plays two games hopefully and is cheap.

Yeah you have 3 players for tommorow already, you won't miss much cause Gayle, Kohli can't perform every time. Save transfers :two_thumbs_up: :whine: Gonna have to make 1 change now :wall: Who? :nervous: Has to be someone who plays two games hopefully and is cheap.
:haha:

Actually brought in Vohra last minute. Hopefully for whole season, the cheap batsman I had for whole season was Juneja who is likely to be dropped now so hopefully Vohra plays full season and is the 1 cheap player in side allowing me to pick the biggest stars with the extra $$ Steyn © Mishra Vohra :cheer::cheer: