Its payback time

Ram

Its a close contest... Dhoni is due for a big score plus Yuv, and Uthhu... If these 3 play we have a big chance... As for their fielding, we have to hit clean shots, fielding doesn't come in the picture....As for our fielding, we will have to pull these stunning performances up.....Couple of catches, run-outs and we will have some control over them. They have to get 4-5 wkts within 15 overs time. So that they are not able to score more runs... I am sure Aussies would want us to chase, knowing what we did with defending totals. This is where, Dhoni, Yuv and Utthu need to really take over. For chasing, Sehwag, GG kinda fail oftern.... We need SS to control his stupid aggression and do some intelligent bowling. If they bowl the way they did against SA, I think we get some chance of restricting them to 160-170 odd. Its a gettable score..

Man , the thrill i got from seeing the Aussies crumble in the face of pressure is so exciting to watch. How many times ,how many times in the past have those guys put it past us in pressure games. It is so so nice to get some back of our own :two_thumbs_up: