favorite street food/ junk food?

FischerTal

I did visit the campus of IIM-A but didn't really eat anything. :cantstop: I just wanted to see the campus (which is HUGE):--D Although, I liked the frozen yogurt at Cravingz in Gandhinagar. There Blueberry Yogurt could match Cocoberry's blueberry! :omg:
what are good eateries in gurgaon? :dance:

what are good eateries in gurgaon? :dance:
Street food-Everything is good except Dahi bhalla. Its Yuck. :sick: Paranthas are good in the Stall in front of Park Plaza Hotel (Open only at night) Choley Kulche and Choley Batthures are best in Om sweets. If you're asking restaurant wise, then some restaurants on my good list are:- Chili's (An American Diner, Ambience Mall) The food court of Ambience Mall is LOVE, and so are its thin crust pizzas. V-spot cafe is a nice place near Galleria, Crosspoint. Although its kinda Kiddish. Cocoberry is my FAVORITE yogurt joint. Then, Coriander leaf is a lovely restaurant in Sushant Lok-1 for Kashmiri, Mughlai and Rajisthani. Dimsum Bros in Ambi is also a great place for momos. Punjabi Grill in Ambience for the Punjabi cuisine. For Night-life, you can go to Zygo, Empire, Mojo, Odyssey, Although Odyssey has become a bit..weird now. But then you're a guy. (It might have shut down now.Its been long since I went there so I don't know!) :cantstop: Underdoggs Sports bar might come to your interest. :nice: That's all for now! If you need any more info about Gurgaon, let me know. :two_thumbs_up: