Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

stop insulting zimbabwe like that. They have quality batsman like taylor, masakadza, sibanda, chigumbura and bowlers like mpofu, price. PWI would have lost to zimbabwe 7 times out of 10:winky: and it still cracks me up when suarav siad, PWI has the best batting lineup. 100,104 so far :rofl:
Yes, you are right. Pune should only be compared to Bangladesh :agree:

I have a suggestion... let's make Pune "Warriors" official thread a "let's all laugh at Pune" thread. That will save all of us so much time and trouble :giggle:
No merging of threads :nono: There is a seperate 'Lets laugh at Pune thread'. All contributions are welcome.

I follow IPL's version of Geeta... I have attained IPL nirvana so I support everyone and I laugh at everyone.
There should be some fairness in the game. Like the Chennai Chickens laugh at us and we laugh/cry back at them. Basic cricket ethics :headshake:

Comparing puppies and the master race. :hysterical::hysterical: If CSK secedes from the Indian union, we could very well win the next T20 world cup :csk:
If the crapster race did not have Srini Mama, they'll be as bad as pwi. Can't be worse though. :beee:

Lost my number 1 rank cause of Saurav's jinxing. :wall: Forgot to submit changes. Still farking mad but LOL @ you and your fecking warriors. Twice in a row we got you out below 100. Will be a hattrick back at the den. But I still can't get over that SS mistake. Fecking jinxer! :mad: I had Rahul Sharma, R Harris, Gayle, Kohli, Steyn all good players

Lost my number 1 rank cause of Saurav's jinxing. :wall: Forgot to submit changes. Still farking mad but LOL @ you and your fecking warriors. Twice in a row we got you out below 100. Will be a hattrick back at the den. But I still can't get over that SS mistake. Fecking jinxer! :mad: I had Rahul Sharma, R Harris, Gayle, Kohli, Steyn all good players
I somehow lost all jinxing energy after that. :(( You took once for your team today. :agree: