This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

Are there any serious questions over the franchise's future?
:idunno: Subroto Roy has been fighting with MCA for a long time and has been wanting to take it to Kanpur. Pune, by itself has been a real failure as a franchise, and I wouldn't be surprised if they want to start afresh. Taking it to Kanpur might be fair as well since UP deserves a franchise I think.

:idunno: Subroto Roy has been fighting with MCA for a long time and has been wanting to take it to Kanpur. Pune, by itself has been a real failure as a franchise, and I wouldn't be surprised if they want to start afresh. Taking it to Kanpur might be fair as well since UP deserves a franchise I think.
Oh....ok.....no matter....I will apply....

Not a chance of that unless Roy is willing to spend his own money in making the Green Park fit for IPL matches. The UP cricket association does not own Green Park (its owned by the UP Govt) so now the UPCA is now going to construct its own stadium in Lko and that will time (a minimum of 3-4 years IMO). With Sahara's continuing financial woes, I won't be surprised if Roy sells a majority stake in the team to someone else.

Not a chance of that unless Roy is willing to spend his own money in making the Green Park fit for IPL matches. The UP cricket association does not own Green Park (its owned by the UP Govt) so now the UPCA is now going to construct its own stadium in Lko and that will time (a minimum of 3-4 years IMO). With Sahara's continuing financial woes' date=' I won't be surprised if Roy sells a majority stake in the team to someone else.[/quote'] If Roy is overall benefitting by shifting the franchise, he can strike a deal with the UP Govt and make some improvements too. No? :hmmm:

If Roy is overall benefitting by shifting the franchise, he can strike a deal with the UP Govt and make some improvements too. No? :hmmm:
with the SP in power, he can certainly strike a deal with them but I think a UP based franchise will only be successful if its in Lko. The UPCA also wants to construct a stadium in Lko so if Roy talks to both the Govt and UPCA and enters into an arrangement then all of them will benefit and the stadium will come up quickly. I'll be very happy if that happens because even though there will be 2 months of bullsh!t every year in the form of tamasha kirkut, in the remaining 10 months there will be some international cricket as well :D

with the SP in power' date=' he can certainly strike a deal with them but I think a UP based franchise will only be successful if its in Lko. The UPCA also wants to construct a stadium in Lko so if Roy talks to both the Govt and UPCA and enters into an arrangement then all of them will benefit and the stadium will come up quickly. I'll be very happy if that happens because even though there will be 2 months of bullsh!t every year in the form of tamasha kirkut, in the remaining 10 months there will be some international cricket as well :D[/quote'] Stop promoting your city :finger: It will never be Lucknow, only Kanpur. You guys sit and eat kebab. :beee:

IPL team aaye ya naa aaye' date=' stadium toh banega hi Lko mein :aetsch:[/quote'] Once Maya memsaab returns to power , there will be a big statue of her will stand on center of pitch :aetsch:

Azaadi ke 65 saal pure ho gaye' date=' still no stadium :beee:[/quote'] stadium hain aur wahan par test match bhi hua hai (link) aur Goddy ne century maari hai, Kumble ne 7 wicket haul li hai aur Muralidharan ne bhi 5 wickets liye they :proud: :proud: Ek ODI bhi hua hai (Lanka-Pak) jisme Imran Khan ne 84 banaye they aur Arvind De Silva ne 83 - link Ab woh stadium International cricket ke layak nahi hai lekin ab doosra banega :yess: