Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

This logic once again showing idiocy CSK is the master race - everyone knows that. We have flash mobs even in San Francisco, and here you guys think only guys from Chennai can support CSK. :hehe:. PS : Aren't you Bong? Then why do you support PWI? (Going by ur logic)
do u know tamil? saurav knows marathi and co mascot yoda esque too

Going by that poll yaar. Half of ICF voted for CSK(including glory hunters as well) Other half voted for different teams so even if I assume others are anti-CSK, then half of ICF will be anti CSK. I am sure not all of the other half are anti-CSK
The biggest glory-hunter is the one who pretends to be a CSK fan and begs to be a mascot knowing fully well he won't support them if Dhoni leaves the franchise.

The biggest glory-hunter is the one who pretends to be a CSK fan and begs to be a mascot knowing fully well he won't support them if Dhoni leaves the franchise.
If Dhoni leaves the franchise. There is your answer buddy. Dhoni ain't leaving CSK anytime soon. According to you I should not support CSK right now because Dhoni might leave the franchise. And even if he does, we don't know when! Great logic I must say. Puneri logic is outclassing Lahori logic these days. :hatsoff:

If Dhoni leaves the franchise. There is your answer buddy. Dhoni ain't leaving CSK anytime soon. According to you I should not support CSK right now because Dhoni might leave the franchise. And even if he does, we don't know when! Great logic I must say. Puneri logic is outclassing Lahori logic these days. :hatsoff:
how do u know he will not leave? didn't they change retention rules?

Lahori Logic is better than Bhopali Logic.