Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Hahaha. Sucking up to nakli mascot once more. Take up MTC's offer while it lasts. :finger:
Puneri fans have such a sad life. They do so much, attention seeking, trolling, spamming, jinxing, anti jinxing, trying to demean other fans but in the end their team pwns them :sniffle:

Puneri fans have such a sad life. They do so much, attention seeking, trolling, spamming, jinxing, anti jinxing, trying to demean other fans but in the end their team pwns them :sniffle:
Haha. Says the nakli guy who doesn't even have an IPL team and runs southwards to find one - secretly, he has no affinity for the team and is only interested in Dhoni's ding-dong.

Siddy is Bobby Darling wannabe who wants to mother Dhoni's kids END OF STORY.
Yea right, just type a random false statement trying to divert the attention from the PWI failures :hatsoff: Can I try this new Puneri trend? Saurav01 is Rakhi Sawant wannabe who wants to suck off Kohli END OF STORY Oh well, I am lame, I'll leave this for others whose mental condition is more suited to doing this.

Yea right, just type a random false statement trying to divert the attention from the PWI failures :hatsoff: Can I try this new Puneri trend? Saurav01 is Rakhi Sawant wannabe who wants to suck off Kohli END OF STORY Oh well, I am lame, I'll leave this for others whose mental condition is more suited to doing this.
come up with something new siddy darling also dont take help of gannu leone:icflove:

Good you acknowledged you are lame. I should correct you and state that you are the lamest. :finger: