Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Nice! there is another one of those! You guys should start a separate forum for these so that all spamming and trolling can be kept to that forum and ICF is clean.
Uhu! Forum cleanliness! Are you the sweeper and the cleaner of this site?

Good to see you are getting the hang of this :two_thumbs_up: The masterbaitor race fans think they are a class apart just because Srini buys all their games.
Google Facts ‏@Google Facts At any given moment, over 790,000 Americans are masturbating. That's more people than the entire state of Alaska! I guess someone is doing the same in front of a Dhoni poster right now :hysterical:

no wonder he hates sakshi :rofl: both aaku and he had there hearts broken after that marriage
Now this is another post of your trend? Give me one post where I have said I hate her? Dimaagi pulaav pakaane ki bahut puraani aadat hai bechaare Puneri fans ki :((

Google Facts ‏@Google Facts At any given moment, over 790,000 Americans are masturbating. That's more people than the entire state of Alaska! I guess someone is doing the same in front of a Dhoni poster right now :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: It's race pride you see. :rofl:

Ah chill! Don't get senti. You don't even know what transpired between Gannu and us yesternight. :rofl:
I'll tell you Detonator : Spamming in the name of trolling, and they were owned themselves couple of times but of course since they are Puny fans, they will go out and claim they "mercilessly killed" Gannu or something like that. :nice: