Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

I'll tell you Detonator : Spamming in the name of trolling' date=' and they were owned themselves couple of times but of course since they are Puny fans, they will go out and claim they "mercilessly killed" Gannu or something like that. :nice:[/quote'] The posts are still there. Read it if you please :rofl:

Yes, now Surma's new ambition is to become the jharoodaar of ICF. Got bored of sweeping Ram's and CSK's offices.
Says the guy who has employed a chamcha just to spam in every thread whenever he is not busy cleaning his and Yoda's d!cks off :giggle:

See - this is what he will do if he gets some more power at ICF :power abuse:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: plz dont make give him any power no wonder csk fans are so scared of mascot :giggle: detonator actually told us today check match thread !

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: plz dont make give him any power no wonder csk fans are so scared of mascot :giggle: detonator actually told us today check match thread !
Lol? Scared? Which match thread are you talking about? Kabhi kehte ho mascot ko koi aukaat nahi, kabhi kehte ho sab usse darte hai, yaar tum Puny fans ka dimaag should be given for a research

Says the guy who has employed a chamcha just to spam in every thread whenever he is not busy cleaning his and Yoda's d!cks off :giggle:
I have not yet employed anyone. But it's clear Ram has employed you to be a sweeper which you agreed to as well.

I'll tell you Detonator : Spamming in the name of trolling' date=' and they were owned themselves couple of times but of course since they are Puny fans, they will go out and claim they "mercilessly killed" Gannu or something like that. :nice:[/quote'] that's the first symptom of being internet tough guys :giggle: Internettoughguys.gif

No I have better things to do. PS : Yes go ahead, say that the better thing is to fap to MSD! Of course that is the best humor you can come up with.
You fapping to MSD is not humour :sad: It's the sad gross truth :sick: :sick: :sick: And everyone accuses you of the same.