I hate CSK

Laaloo

There are always gonna be fans of Indian stars. But people would still support their local team if they are doing as well as CSK is doing. :giggle:
U would be surprised with the sachin following in Chennai.Atleast 20% of stadium were supporting Mumbai last saturday.

Bat was in the air still.
No way. Bat was on the line. Only question was whether bails were off in the frame when the bat was on the line. From Sunny's comment after it was ruled not out I gathered that the decision was based on 3rd umps conclusion that bails were not off in that frame where bat was on the line. So conclusion is that when bails were off, bat would have made it enough past the line. Some conspiracy theory. :hahaha:

No way. Bat was on the line. Only question was whether bails were off in the frame when the bat was on the line. From Sunny's comment after it was ruled not out I gathered that the decision was based on 3rd umps conclusion that bails were not off in that frame where bat was on the line. So conclusion is that when bails were off' date=' bat would have made it enough past the line. Some conspiracy theory. :hahaha:[/quote'] If you are taking Sunny's comment on that, he also stated that the other part of the bat was in the air. Then after the decision, both the commentators laughed and joked and said that both of them probably need an eye checkup. And regarding the frame whether the bails were off when the bat was on the line, the bails were literally flying in the air.

U would be surprised with the sachin following in Chennai.Atleast 20% of stadium were supporting Mumbai last saturday.
I am not surprised with a Sachin following anywhere in India. You may have a point there actually, even your Vice-President supports MI when CSK has a match with MI.

So bat may have crossed the line by the time bails were off is not a good enuf reason for benefit of doubt anymore cause it involves the hated CSK? :doh:
Bat didnt cross the line. Are you as blind as the third umpire ? :hysterical: The bails were clearly off when the bat was on the line. There was no part of the bat behind the line to even consider the benefit of doubt. In any case, I'm a :csk: supporter. They would have won even if Hussey was given out. They are too strong a team and only a rare upset with everything going wrong on the day can see them being defeated.

I'm going for the match this weekend and had a couple of questions. Are Cell phones allowed in the stadium? Is there enough car parking available?

Why would cell-phones not be allowed? This is not Hyderabad.
Mobiles are allowed .No problem. I dont know about car parking.Sorry.
:two_thumbs_up: When I went to collect the tickets, there were flyers that mobile phones, keys, coins etc would not be allowed.

Bat didnt cross the line. Are you as blind as the third umpire ? :hysterical: The bails were clearly off when the bat was on the line. There was no part of the bat behind the line to even consider the benefit of doubt. In any case, I'm a :csk: supporter. They would have won even if Hussey was given out. They are too strong a team and only a rare upset with everything going wrong on the day can see them being defeated.
In one of the last replays I saw, when they took forever to make the decision, bat did cross the line very marginally. :winky: I didn't pay attention to the bails, that's what I heard from Sunny's commentary. Any case, Hussey deserves the benefit of doubt for the effort. So :finger: to the conspiracy theorists.

Good response. Let him take public transport.
:headshake: The match gets over at 12:00. There wont be any buses available then and autos jack up the prices to the seventh heaven. Going by car is the best option. At Chinnaswamy they actually arranged special buses after the IPL match got over

In one of the last replays I saw, when they took forever to make the decision, bat did cross the line very marginally. :winky: I didn't pay attention to the bails, that's what I heard from Sunny's commentary. Any case, Hussey deserves the benefit of doubt for the effort. So :finger: to the conspiracy theorists.
Reaction from neutral media: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/content/current/story/629131.html In the seventh over of the chase, with Super Kings coasting, Kings XI Punjab seemed to have found an opening when Ryan Harris arrowed in a throw from mid-off that seemingly had Michael Hussey run-out. Hussey had put in the perfect dive, stretching flat out but looked fractionally short. The third umpire watched endless replays and though there was no conclusive evidence that Hussey was in, the giant screen flashed 'Not out'. Even Hussey and Chennai Super Kings coach Stephen Fleming were surprised by the decision. Rarely has a batsman got such a generous benefit of doubt. As Adam Gilchrist said at the post-match ceremony, "They're not playing run outs any more".

Reaction from neutral media: http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2013/content/current/story/629131.html In the seventh over of the chase, with Super Kings coasting, Kings XI Punjab seemed to have found an opening when Ryan Harris arrowed in a throw from mid-off that seemingly had Michael Hussey run-out. Hussey had put in the perfect dive, stretching flat out but looked fractionally short. The third umpire watched endless replays and though there was no conclusive evidence that Hussey was in, the giant screen flashed 'Not out'. Even Hussey and Chennai Super Kings coach Stephen Fleming were surprised by the decision. Rarely has a batsman got such a generous benefit of doubt. As Adam Gilchrist said at the post-match ceremony, "They're not playing run outs any more".
Paid liberal media :finger: