Epic rivalry between Pune and Delhi for the wooden spoon

Pagalpanti

Pune fans dont like being portrayed as black kids. Racist hain sab ke sab. :headshake:
first u compare matches with rape now spew lies about innocent fans.. who made u mod ? :facepalm:
on the side of IPL haters :proud: but I do hate CSK more than I hate IPL :proud: :proud:
im ipl hater :dontknow:

first u compare matches with rape now spew lies about innocent fans.. who made u mod ? :facepalm:
admins please ban this racist Puny fan. He spoils the decent name of ICF :orderorder: I request mascot Yodaesque to excommunicate sabby from the list of total 3 Puny fans in the light of his offensive statements about african kids.

admins please ban this racist Puny fan. He spoils the decent name of ICF :orderorder: I request mascot Yodaesque to excommunicate sabby from the list of total 3 Puny fans in the light of his offensive statements about african kids.
all admins know the truth ram is also a pune fan from heart

Lol you just exposed your prejudices

seconded.
all admins know the truth ram is also a pune fan[/bn from heart
that in itself might be enough to earn you a life ban :hehe:

i watch it to hate every match :giggle: dont u (sachin=god) watch every match of tendulkar? im sure u get why i watch matches :)
You're just a wannabe IPL hater. You want to be in the haters' list but can't resist watching it!
seconded. that in itself might be enough to earn you a life ban :hehe:
:hysterical: