Epic rivalry between Pune and Delhi for the wooden spoon

Pagalpanti

Interesting choice though to select lil poor malnourished black kids to portray us and just in case any body missed it label them too. How classy from the "master race" :nice:
yeah, its definitely not classy to compare those kids with Pune fans, I mean those kids would also have some standard :giggle:

yeah' date=' its definitely not classy to compare those kids with [b']Pune fans, I mean those kids would also have some standard :giggle:
:cantstop:
ok..and u dont even have a team and have to kiss ass of real csk fans like ram to even become mascot:hatsoff:
harkuchh?

yeah' date=' its definitely not classy to compare those kids with [b']Pune fans, I mean those kids would also have some standard :giggle:
Pune fans are offended at being compared to poor african kids. Clearly they consider themselves superior :headshake:

:mad: Noida should be the capital of UP
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Lucknow is a glorified gaon. :hysterical::hysterical: Want to experience real urban life, come to Noida.

I've lived in both Lko and Delhi and I can say that Lucknow is much better :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
copycat :finger: