The Final

One nation will lose the monkey on their back... Either Pakistan will win their first ever World cup match against India, or India will win a final instead of just getting there again... Man it's a tense one. This World Cup has turned a jokey game into something with a bit more credibility, 20/20 is totally transformed, so Monday's game is quite huge, in fact a street match between these two teams would be huge... Anybody nervous?... Oh, and I know I do this a lot, and it irritates you guys, but do you remember when I used to get abuse for saying that Yuvraj would be a great asset to India? I love the way those people keep quiet now!...

I also think it's quite funny that a team that had only ever played one 20/20 match before this World Cup, is now in the final...
It's crazy bur we fully deserve to be there...
Man it's a tense one. This World Cup has turned a jokey game into something with a bit more credibility, 20/20 is totally transformed, so Monday's game is quite huge, in fact a street match between these two teams would be huge... Anybody nervous?... Oh, and I know I do this a lot, and it irritates you guys, but do you remember when I used to get abuse for saying that Yuvraj would be a great asset to India? I love the way those people keep quiet now!...
Totally agree, the game has been transformed and yes i was also a Yuvi fan way back then COB!

the biggest reason for India and Pak reaching finals is that they have played as a team and were not dependent on individual performance like in case of aus the openers, NZ mcmillan even sa depended a lot on kemp. Yes Yuvraj and mish haq have been brilliant but you cant over look dhoni,bhaji,rp, openers then sreesanth today for India and then malik,gul, afridi, YK, asif for Pak. Both are playing well as team and i expect it to be a tight game.

Guest dada_rocks

Dhoni looks so dependabe yet explosive.... wacthing him bat kind of gies an impression as if he knows what 's going to happen before hand.. singles in the beginning big hitting in the end all so planned and seamless... Yuvraj well he is on another planet at this momnet

not nervous COB, but eagerly awaiting another Indo-Pak match.. and that too the finals!!! come on... who doesnt love the thrill involved... Yuvraj.. well, cant depend on him alone ofcourse.. but i love seeing india play as a team.. almost always a sure win when it happens as such... :two_thumbs_up: i think... :embaressed_smile: