Karnataka Legislative Assembly election, 2013

1983-2011

Please ban this bot 'hhunaeh' :mad:
I suggest you go back and read some of the justifications and conclusions that were being made in this thread before you complain against my posts. None of my posts were random, if you had the sense to read them.

Over 60 years under Congress the livelihood muslims has lagged the nation, duped by false promises by Congress. So I can only laugh at this jokers of community leaders trying force their kin to vote for Congress.

Well, they have started well and not surprised by it :facepalm:

Siddaramaiah follows UPA lead: Plans to control Karnataka police Monkey see, monkey do. Even as the UPA government is under fire for using the Central Bureau of Investigation toward political ends, the newly formed Congress government in Karnataka is intent on imitating its disastrous example. Newly passed amendments to the Karnataka Police Act in the Vidhan Soudha allow the government to decide police postings and transfers of senior police officers including and above the rank of Superitendent of Police. An unnamed senior bureaucrat tells Bangalore Mirror: The existing Act had become a pain in the neck for governments which want complete control over the IPS cadre. So, the new government got into the act. In a meeting, chaired by home minister K J George and law minister T B Jayachandra and attended by officials of their respective departments on Friday, it was decided to amend the existing Act and take control of police postings. The policy shift grossly undermines the independence of the Karnataka police and violates the Supreme Court 2006 guidelines which require all postings and transfers be made through the Police Establishment Board. Worse, the Siddaramaiah government planning to wrest control of not just the authority of the PEB but also the board itself: The political powers-that-be also want to take control of the PEB, having brought in an amendment that the PEB will comprise the state police chief and any three senior IPS officers (not senior-most) of the rank of ADGP and above. By doing so, it can manipulate the constitution of PEB by posting pliable senior officers as members. Through them, the ruling class can have control on the postings of the lower rank as well. The existing Act says only three senior-most officers should be the members of PEB. http://www.firstpost.com/politics/siddaramaiah-follows-upa-lead-plans-to-control-karnataka-police-861521.html