The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

No I offered you a bet with your playoff hopes and wooden spoon all combined into one mega offer and you refused.
You are the one who claimed something but could not back it up. In typical CSK fashion, you ran away to create some altered conditions simply because you knew you cannot backup what you say.

:giggle: Well he didn't challenge me. Sissy Saurav. We aren't that dumb you see. There is no surety in the playoffs. Heck even RR won the first season. If you were to take a challenge on reaching he playoffs(before season started) it would have been always on.
Now I have to take bets with a guy who was admitted to an ICU after outfapping himself after watching Dhoni. You are 'persona non grata' to me and even a newbie chillar party is more articulate than you and holds more importance. Anyway, you were shown on TV yesterday. Must be a proud moment for ya! :two_thumbs_up:

I am willing to take the best if the conditions are amended. P.S; Niether do I want any of the Puppies fans to quit icf, nor do i have any intentions being forced out of icf.
Master race continues to look for safety. No problems. See if you want to take this: a) If CSK wins the IPL 2013, I quit ICF forever. b) If CSK does not win the IPL 2013, you do not represent/or speak or/or whatever CSK for the next 2 years. You be a neutral for those years. Deal?

Master race continues to look for safety. No problems. See if you want to take this: a) If CSK wins the IPL 2013, I quit ICF forever. b) If CSK does not win the IPL 2013, you do not represent/or speak or/or whatever CSK for the next 2 years. You be a neutral for those years. Deal?
He knows I'll make him quit ICF hence doesn't challenge me. SissySaurav :rofl:

Dude, you claiming you will quit ICF forever is the same as saying Pwne will reach the playoffs this decade.

He knows I'll make him quit ICF hence doesn't challenge me. SissySaurav :rofl:
Ever taken a bet with me? You have not made any headway in the one you have taken with me. I know you are feeling big and proud, after Dhoni patted you yesterday. But tu 'na ghar ka, na ghat ka' hi reh jaayega saale. You have nothing to do with CSK. dhoni-dog_295x200.jpg

Dude' date=' you claiming you will quit ICF [b']forever is the same as saying Pwne will reach the playoffs this decade.
why is it hard to quit for ever ? just bcos u cant take the rick does not means we are like u :winky:

Abbey village idiot' date=' you will not be able to save your bosses by your inane rants. Stay away when I am talking to Gannu/Ram.[/quote'] My bosses? :cantstop: Decide on one thing poor mentally sick depressed Puneri

Dude' date=' you claiming you will quit ICF [b']forever is the same as saying Pwne will reach the playoffs this decade.
Dude, why don't you check it out. It's not that I've been here forever. Admins are anyway free to delete my account. :finger:

Ever taken a bet with me? You have not made any headway in the one you have taken with me. I know you are feeling big and proud, after Dhoni patted you yesterday. But tu 'na ghar ka, na ghat ka' hi reh jaayega saale. You have nothing to do with CSK. dhoni-dog_295x200.jpg
Nothing to do with CSK? You are talking to biggest CSK fan dude. PS : Didn't know dogs could use ICF. Thanx for the info!

why is it hard to quit for ever ? just bcos u cant take the rick does not means we are like u :winky:
I guess you didn't know that he claimed he quit ICF and then slowly crawled back. :giggle: