SAF to retire!!

Sooda

sad day for football but it was high time he went,he was becoming senile,soft,persisting with mugs like anderson,gave a price rise to rooney who sh1t on the club..his dominant persona did vaporize as he got old..but he deserves the retirement :hatsoff: i would like anyone of solskjaer,klopp,moyes to be the next manager,i think most probably it`ll be moyes.please no mourinho :pray:

Outstanding the number of trophies he won over a long career, however I'm going to be the one who highlights on his negatives. SAF was a dreadful role model, his attitude towards referees and officials was despicable and there's no justification for it. It down to him and a few others that we have football in the state it is today. I for one will be glad when he's finally gone, because I'm sick of seeing his horrible attitude, his bullying and his outright hypocrisy. He's not the only one, but he's definitely one of the leading figures. A perfect example of his hypocrisy is the number of decision gone in favour of Utd at Old Trafford and not mention them at all in his interviews post match, but then to start moaning about the ref in that Real Madrid QF this spring.