Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

Nope. They are very bearish and is the correct exit point for some investors. * P.S : This in not my take, this is what my Papa thinks. :secret:
Sensex has moved from 19000 to 20000+ in the last 20 days. How is it bearish? :hmmm: Nifty will soon crack 6200 :winky:

Sensex has moved from 19000 to 20000+ in the last 20 days. How is it bearish? :hmmm: Nifty will soon crack 6200 :winky:
I don't know insights but that is exactly what my Papa said to me a couple of days back. Any which ways, I remain unaffected as all I care for now is Cricket Stock Exchange :yay:

Thanks. So do I have to pay Gaurav 400 million now?
no the profit loss will be calculated after results.even that will just be go to your standings.Total payouts will be made at the end

no the profit loss will be calculated after results.even that will just be go to your standings.Total payouts will be made at the end
Thanks :icflove: You get 50 Billion free shares of Sir Ravindra Jadeja at 300 if you want :icflove:

Thanks :icflove: You get 50 Billion free shares of Sir Ravindra Jadeja at 300 if you want :icflove:
nah I m just trying to help.:icflove: still if others are okay with it.I'll take it :P

Nope don't pay me anything for now' date=' will settle your account (Net of losses and gains) at the end of the tourney.[/quote'] Alright. Thanks :icflove: