Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

This means I can turn my 12 billions into a 1000 billion soon. :woot:
wait till Champs trophy then bet in the LIVE bets and I guess you like to play the long game so keep betting smallish amounts and in the end you will get a HUGE fortune :agree: Or you can go Gaurav's way - bet big and take all-or-nothing risks and get very rich very quickly (or go bankrupt.)

wait till Champs trophy then bet in the LIVE bets and I guess you like to play the long game so keep betting smallish amounts and in the end you will get a HUGE fortune :agree: Or you can go Gaurav's way - bet big and take all-or-nothing risks and get very rich very quickly (or go bankrupt.)
I need to make a 1000 billion in 45 days for now :agree:

Kam nahi zyada loss huwa zakk. Watto in loss. Hodge in loss. Rohit in big loss. Ojha loss. Johnson loss. Kartik Loss to kaise kam honge.
kam ho gaye per tum zaraa sanbhal jao warna kahi Lord ko na beat kar do :hehe:

Will it be rude if I :hahaha: at all the other guys who play this game? Even if you all add all the positive earnings together, it's not even half my earnings. :headshake: It's like the 90s Australia competing against Papua New Guinea, Swaziland and Timbucktu :headshake:
:mad: After CT SS Ill be :hahaha:ing you :mad:

suppose I sold 20 lots of a player valued at 35. That means I sold you the player for 700 milz. Now that it, right? I mean if the player goes on to make 40 runs then the "loss" you are talking about will only be notional, won't it? Or will I have to pay you (40-35)*20 lots i.e. 100 milz? Ore if he makes 30 runs then what?
abbe tu loss me hai tujhe kya karna hai :poink:

600 million ki pungi baja di is stock exchange mein. saala paisa mere se exchange hoke tumhare paas hi jaata :(( :wall:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: bilkul Anil ki tarah invest kar raha hai tu. ek hi game me losses double kara diye 700 millions :laugh::laugh::laugh:

teri position dekh. ICF ke billionaires ki wah wah kar warna puri zindagi kangal rahega :hehe:
mai to apne losses cover kar luga :cantstop: per maine suna hai ki tune ICF ke gareebo se abhi se bheekh maangni shuru kar di hai :laugh: