Feel sorry for Sachin

zubinpepsi

I jus heard his talk on IBN-CNN.... just felt sorry for him.. he has played for 18yrs , gave so many good n proud moments through out these years.. but he cudnt be part of the woldcup winning team........ Im sure he wud have missed being there.. though he dint show it
If he had played , most probably we wouldnt have won this, annatha.. Anyways , now that you have reminded me , i feel sorry for him too.

I felt sorry for him in 1999 when he lost his Dad but still played for India in WC. That was a stellar gesture and he did score a great innings, 150 plus or so, then lift his bat in air and thanked heavens almost as if he was dedicating it to his Dad. Based on his last 2-3 years performance(or lack of) no I personally dont feel any sorry for him.

tsk tsk tsk..... sour grapes eeh?
Sour grapes?? India is World champion today and the geriatric is sitting outside. The Youth have given us what famed reputation have consistently failed to do. If anything sour grapes are for some of you fellas, now get in line and hail the newbie team :eyedance: