Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Yes' date=' if he represent country he should not do anything which spoils our nations image. If he is not representing our country and playing road side cricket match then he may as well fix matches or do any ****** personal thing. Nobody cares about that.[/quote'] Is following his religion "spoiling our nation's image"? Jeez, is this forum full of *******s?
is there proof he invited media to cover this?
He was not too private ... The pic on which I laughed ... The one in which he is sitting on scales with bananas on the other end was a very private ritual and he and his family have enough money to perform such a thing in confined spaces or away from peeking eyes. Its not like the media is following him everywhere else he would already be having constipation because of not being able to shyte.
He was not too private ... The pic on which I laughed ... The one in which he is sitting on scales with bananas on the other end was a very private ritual and he and his family have enough money to perform such a thing in confined spaces or away from peeking eyes. Its not like the media is following him everywhere else he would already be having constipation because of not being able to shyte.
None of the people on this forum are in any position to judge anyone's financial capabilities.

i think this debate is endless and pointless.People have already decided sreesanth is criminal due to what all media channels showed in the first few days.This mentality is what makes them speak the way they are.sad but there's no stopping this/

i think this debate is endless and pointless.People have already decided sreesanth is criminal due to what all media channels showed in the first few days.This mentality is what makes them speak the way they are.sad but there's no stopping this.

i think this debate is endless and pointless.People have already decided sreesanth is criminal due to what all media channels showed in the first few days.This mentality is what makes them speak the way they are.sad but there's no stopping this.
So its all a big conspiracy that police arrested him and cooked up so much evidence just to convict him ? Wonder what makes him so special that they have to do this to him. :wall:
Its a purely relgious thing to do' date=' whats there to laugh about? Get some perspective instead of looking like idiots.[/quote'] Yes. Lie, cheat and steal and than offer some prayers in the hope that everyone shuts up and the controversy goes away. A low life dog act if there was ever one.
None of the people on this forum are in any position to judge anyone's financial capabilities.
you saying me that Sreesanth doesnot have money to book a room or a secluded area to perform the ceremony but had the money for his bail. Most of us know Sreesanth's financial capability from his IPL pay check of last 6 years atleast if not from other sources and that makes me capable of commenting that he did have the resources to make the events private which he didnot to get media attention and hopefully public sympathy.
Bloody hell, what's so funny about someone following their religious beliefs? The first pic is he giving a "thulabharam" in the Guruvayoor Sri Krishna temple. It is the most popular offering wherein you offer to the temple equivalent of you in anything. Some people give even silver, some give bananas etc. Second is going to Sabarimala ayyappa temple. Some folks are even pathetic than padosi fans. Idiots.
Agree. I wasn't expecting people to mock at other people's beleifs.
Agree. I wasn't expecting people to mock at other people's beleifs.
No one here from what I understand is mocking anyone's beliefs, we are just mocking the man, i.e, Sreesanth for what he has done. Plus this thing here is criticised by some ICFers because such beliefs are private issues and should never be made a media gimmic to garner attention and sympathy.