SRK has an eeerie resemblance to Michael Jackson

gs

Guest dada_rocks

Wo to purani kahani hai gai baba fir kabhi.. is dhakkan ko slew of movies dealing with pakistani terrorism raas nahin aai and he went on to express that.. But dhakkan was tight-lipped when others were so vocal during kargil misadventure of parosi..

Wo to purani kahani hai gai baba fir kabhi.. is dhakkan ko slew of movies dealing with pakistani terrorism raas nahin aai and he went on to express that.. But dhakkan was tight-lipped when others were so vocal during kargil misadventure of parosi..
Didn't you get completely owned by Gambit and Aditi on a similar discussion not too long ago?:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Didn't you get completely owned by Gambit and Aditi on a similar discussion not too long ago?:hysterical:
Ur make-belief world is amazing, no comments there. U have started even dreaming about debates now..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
All I know is that' date=' [b']Shahrukh Khan has done more for Kargil soldiers than you can ever dream of doing. That's good enough for me.:two_thumbs_up:
As usual u know gilch although it;s not about me and u debate champion can;t see this little thing but ( shahrukh khan will have to leave other lucrative things to keep attempting to join defence that's about intention and would have had to fork out 25% of his savings to come close to my commitement and contribution in terms of monetary help) I am sure shahrukh mafia-tratoir khan had done anythign of that sort media wud have lapped it and wud have been all over place .. anyway continue I guess tit's dificult toexpect from likes of u to resist routing the deabte in personal territory

As usual u know gilch although it;s not about me and u debate champion can;t see this little thing but ( shahrukh khan will have to leave other lucrative things to keep attempting to join defence that's about intention and would have had to fork out 25% of his savings to come close to my commitement and contribution in terms of monetary help) I am sure shahrukh mafia-tratoir khan had done anythign of that sort media wud have lapped it and wud have been all over place .. anyway continue I guess tit's dificult toexpect from likes of u to resist routing the deabte in personal territory
Silly post . SRK is guilty by association and AB is not ! What logic , Prof DR .

DR, I have no intention of getting into a discussion with someone like you. I can give a scathing reply to your post but it will get personal and ugly. I just found it amusing that after you and a couple of your partners were ripped apart on a similar discussion a few days back come back babbling the same stuff. Adios.

DR' date= I have no intention of getting into a discussion with someone like you. I can give a scathing reply to your post but it will get personal and ugly. I just found it amusing that after you and a couple of your partners were ripped apart on a similar discussion a few days back come back babbling the same stuff. Adios.
Good idea. I don't know how he gets time for these debates . He can go on and on . CC is the only poster who can take him on .

Guest dada_rocks
Silly post . SRK is guilty by association and AB is not ! What logic ' date=' Prof DR .[/quote'] Amar Singh: is respectable member of parliament no absconder as those mafia dons. I mentioend if having a political stand sympathetic to jihadist is crime then 70% of India is criminal. If u seriously have some evidence of Amar Singh or anyone supporting SIMI ( here the word is supporting not sympathetic otherwise Sonia Gandhi anhd Manmohan singh both become criminal) do produce that security agencies most certainly wud like to have a look because supporting SIMI or any banned organization is a punishable crime.

Guest dada_rocks
DR, I have no intention of getting into a discussion with someone like you. I can give a scathing reply to your post but it will get personal and ugly. I just found it amusing that after you and a couple of your partners were ripped apart on a similar discussion a few days back come back babbling the same stuff. Adios.
If u have not noticed yet u have already gotten personal.. Yes u have no leg to stand other than getting personal I do get that part. Good riddance I am not dying to have this logical fallacy fileld debate where in every second post I wil have to keep pointing the topic of debate either.