Shoaib Malik's narrow minded statement

King

All praise to allah and his last prophet -- peace be only upon him. Brother, your enquiry is very basic in nature. Iin great mazhab of Islam, there are two things -- First is Allah's most holy and promised book of Quran -- revealed to beloved prophet Muhammad -- again peace be only upon him (I say it 10000times to make it's importance felt). This book is for complete guidance of pious Muslims brethren like you....If this book is not sufficient to answer our enquiry then, then only a pious Muslim should look for Hadiths--as hadiths are historical accounts of life of "peace loving" and beloved prophet (I say again 1000 time peace be upon him). hdiths are not revealation like Quran of almighty allah (please fear him). Now since Quran is word of almighty allah himself, therefore all revealtions are a command to Ummah. Quran clealry says Muhammad is the LAST prophet, but these ifidel ahamdis claim that Mirza Ghulam Ahamad is also a prophet , therefore they are committing sin, by going against Allah's command (please fear allah and his day of judgement). Therefore ahmedis are not Muslims and equal to ifidel kufras. Hope this fatwaa is understandable to you. Your Brother in faith. Sabdulla Bin Bakri Al Hindi
:hysterical::hysterical: now I know how difficult it must have been for Hrishikesh Mukherjee to make Chupke Chupke and poke fun at a language.. Bismillah-ur-rehan-ur-Rahim. Brother at the start many thanks for your enlightening reply. May Allah guide you towards right path and also bless you and your family, in this world and hereafter. Bro, my confusion is more due to Shia schism as I had said before. Ghulam After is astarfargullah in my opinion. Lekin Shia are our brothers, probably more so than Sunnis. Didnt our beloved Prophet(PBUH) consider Hasan and Hassan as their most beloved? Didnt Ali conquer more for the Ummah than anyone else? Who could stand against Ali and his Zulfiqar bro. And how did we pay him? By slaughtering his family, his kids and his wife...the kid of our beloved Prophet..how could we do this bro? And how can you go to sleep every night without crying about it? Coming to modern day religion bro. I have a question about our sisters. Do these successors of our most holy of religion have a point when they want to wear a burqa? And if they wear a burqa should they wear Victoria Secret underneath to lift and shape?? Or should they go commando style bro? Aage Allah knows best. xx

To be fair' date=' Gai grew up in Kashmir where they *DO* support Pak a lot.. And the time that gai refers to is probably the 80's, and things have improved even in Kashmir lately.[/quote'] Unfortunately Varun I was talking about school outside J&K state. I have lived in few Indian states. I will stop here as I don't like giving too much private info. Let me just say that the city provided a good snap shot of India. City was built on industry that brought people from every corner of the country. Like I said not all Indian Muslims were like that but the % was lot more than just few bad apples. P.S- Btw it was a private school. All were kids of professionals :devil_smile: Yes it was in the 80s.

:hysterical::hysterical:.......I was merely replying to enquisitive Maulana Lurker regarding why moderate Ahmedis in UP are not considered Muslim by Sunni ummah.....never used any derogatory words, while giving him dawah.. Anyway, looks like people took it seriously...:cantstop: Khuda hafiz.:D

:hysterical::hysterical:.......I was merely replying to enquisitive Maulana Lurker regarding why moderate Ahmedis in UP are not considered Muslim by Sunni ummah.....never used any derogatory words, while giving him dawah.. Anyway, looks like people took it seriously...:cantstop: Khuda hafiz.:D
:D:D but you do have to agree that we were playing right at the line between having a laugh and making fun of other religion. ATleast I felt so. Chalo koi nahin phir kissi din karenge bakc***i :giggle:

Guest dada_rocks
:D:D but you do have to agree that we were playing right at the line between having a laugh and making fun of other religion. ATleast I felt so. Chalo koi nahin phir kissi din karenge bakc***i :giggle:
mods confesssion hua in donon ko ban karo sandy and lurker:hysterical:

The same argument can be used for Bangladeshis as well. They are poor and dying every year(millions get affected by flood every year in BD) and Indians, in general, are indifferent to their plight. At the same time Indians are also up in arms to stop BD migrants. Two rules?
If they are in India legally and decide to support Bangladesh cricket, I could care less. If they have some kind of "root" to the other country it is understandable to support them in trivial issues like cricket.

All of my Muslim friends back in India are die-hard supporters of India and sing the national anthem with pride. I've watched matches with them all the time. Dunno what you're on about.
Ditto, infact the ones I know are the glass and TV breaking types Actually, what is basically supporting PAK or any other team? If they are not playing India, I will enjoy their bowling and innings like a regular cricket fan

Shoaib is a ******* like every other Paki player
Right, why dont u extend it and say like every other Pakistani countryman? Sweeping generalizations wont do anyone good. Suraj, we severely disagree regarding these generalized statements, and sorry but I could not help making this post. What Shoaib Malik did was incorrect, need not extend it to "all and sundry".

Most Indian Muslims are solidly behind Indian team. The Ummah factor does screw up some of them but even if 99% were rotten apples then it still won't be fair to screw the remaining loyal 1% Indian muslims. NOTE- The 99% to 1% was just an example to make my point. I would hope the real figure in other way round.
Same thing applies for Pakistanis. Whatever be the % of them that are wrong in their way of thinking (and it is not 100%, becos I know atleast one person who is very decent), then lets not "screw the remaining" as GKD puts it.

Unfortunately Varun I was talking about school outside J&K state. I have lived in few Indian states. I will stop here as I don't like giving too much private info. Let me just say that the city provided a good snap shot of India. City was built on industry that brought people from every corner of the country. Like I said not all Indian Muslims were like that but the % was lot more than just few bad apples. P.S- Btw it was a private school. All were kids of professionals :devil_smile: Yes it was in the 80s.
Well this follows my experiences as well. Not all inidan muslims support pakistan. However, I would say majority do support pak over india. And majority have deep sympathies with pakistan for no other reason apart from they are a muslim country! The pull of muslim brotherhood is overwhelming for muslims and over comes concepts such as nation hood! Those are the facts wether people want to accept this or not! Can posters clarify why many muslims protest at singing the national anthemn? Am I making this up?

Well this follows my experiences as well. Not all inidan muslims support pakistan. However, I would say majority do support pak over india. And majority have deep sympathies with pakistan for no other reason apart from they are a muslim country! The pull of muslim brotherhood is overwhelming for muslims and over comes concepts such as nation hood! Those are the facts wether people want to accept this or not! Can posters clarify why many muslims protest at singing the national anthemn? Am I making this up?
But what do you mean by "majority"? Did you personally go and take a survey of every single Muslim living in India to come up with that conclusion?

Guest dada_rocks
But what do you mean by "majority"? Did you personally go and take a survey of every single Muslim living in India to come up with that conclusion?
Aditi that's not how statistics works.. As long as u poll a representataive ensemble u can make quite an acuurate conclusion no need to go and poll everyone otherwise nobody will be able to say anything about anything in statistical world..

Guest dada_rocks

Guys Shoaib malik have tenderd an apology so this sud end the castigation now for the time being . Let us wait for the next slip of tongue. My theory ur tongue slips to say things whihc is in ur mind but will have to give him benfit of doubt after public apology:two_thumbs_up:

No I didnt. It is my feeling after talking to a lot of indian muslims and also seeing how they protest at singing the national anthemn! Of course you can say I have no direct proof which is fair enough. However, everyone know what I am saying has a lot of truth to it!