Thank you Freddie

Gambit

For inspiring Yuvi and Indian team :laugh: I will smash your face, you just wait Durban, September 21: It wasnt anything like the insult on Zidanes sister, neither was personal or racial tones used at Yuvraj Singh by Andrew Flintoff. Still, the magical sentence from the English all-rounder set Yuvrajs pulse racing into the record books. Yuvraj, though, has tried to bury the episode as one of the tings that happens in the heat of the game, but sources within the team say that Flintoff chided Yuvraj saying: I will smash your face, you just wait. This conversation happened just after the Flintoff over the 18th over of the Indian innings when Yuvraj had smashed him for two consecutive boundaries of the fourth and fifth ball of the over and the latter was a hook shot that remained in the air for sometime but placed behind square boundary. As Yuvraj took a single off the last ball, Flintoff caught up with him on his follow-through and the conversation started, and turned ugly enough for umpire Billy Doctrove to intervene and settle things. As events panned out, Yuvraj hit six sixes in the next over from Broad as Flintoff watched helplessly, and in turn of justice, he got to pick the fifth delivery outside the mid-wicket rope. He charged me up for sure, but obviously it happens in games. Oppositions do have a go at with each other. So it is just part of the game. It charged me put a bit. When you get a few words from someone you want to give it back with the bat, Yuvraj had agreed after the end of England match. http://www.indianexpress.com/story/219687.html