Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

@gaurav A small suggestion - I think its better to abandon this stock exchange this time because of 2 reasons: 1.the exchange wasn't open for some matches so people who have made losses got less opportunities to get back into profits. 2. many matches were rain affected so players bowled/batted/fielded less which means quite a lot of them couldn't reach their value so its another loss for people who participated. Just my views :icflove:

those in loss have not got enough chance to reduce it' date=those in profit have not made enough profit maybe in millions (almost chit) so it shouldnt matter much
yeah we know how Lord reduced his losses during IPL :hysterical: by increasing it :phehehe:
Why abandon it? What if you had made profits?
total losses are over 30.5 bilz while total profit is less than 500 milz. People havent got proper chances to recover. Besides, in the tournament index most people would have made huge losses because of rain interruptions leading to less overs.
total losses are over 30.5 bilz while total profit is less than 500 milz. People havent got proper chances to recover. Besides, in the tournament index most people would have made huge losses because of rain interruptions leading to less overs.
You should have known weather conditions.
You should have known weather conditions.
I have no problems if its not abandoned - I only participated in the tournament index and I have enough money to easily pay off whatever losses (that is, if I make any losses) I make but I was just pointing out that since the exchange wasn't even open for a a few matches while in some other matches players didnt get enough chances, it would be a good idea to abandon it.